We’re moving to our new site — some features are paused

Browsing, signing up and upgrading still work. Messages, comments, friend requests, forums and uploads are paused for about 3 hours. See what’s paused

Wanna play?

Anyone in se arizona lookin? I'm bicurious and haven't experienced it yet. I'm down I don't care wut u look like, I'll bottom or top I I want to suck dick. One on one or a group let's have some fun. I can't host, but...

Vers in Montana

I'm a top and bottom and love to be topped for hours. Anyone needs a bottom while traveling through Montana let me know. My hole is always horny for a long pounding. Up for multiple guys too and no pulling out, full deposit and the more the...

Latest Post
by  
Oral Bottoms

I am interested in penises. Love touching , feeling, and tasting. Hope this fits in here

Sex with friends

Someone on a different site said I was a slut because Im ok allowing my friends come over and fuck me. I see nothing wrong with someone I know go in my hole. I dont let just random people in my hole, but a friend who is clean, absolutely. I love a...

Looking for raw tops in San Francisco

Retired certified massage therapist. I'll throw in a free massage if you breed my ass. I can be versatile too. Remember sex isn't sex until someone gets bred.

Latest Post
by  
Top Here In SW Ontario

Any bottoms looking for Tops in SW Ontario that can host?

Latest Post
by  
southern California

I've been bottoming for quite a while now and most all of my tops say how tight my hole is. Let me show you.

Latest Post
by  
Northern Illinois

Would like a disease free top. Can't host but can meet-up somewhere.

centrral illinois looking for a top

i am ,72,172,6ft and a uncut man looking for a top to play with. we would have to get a room

where did all the tops go

before covid seemed my hole could get fill often now it's a rare occasion would love to be lubed and 5-6 cocks bend me over and wear my ass out . do me hard and deep and i love some be ball sacs slapping my ass . cum until it flows out .