We’re moving to our new site — some features are paused

Browsing, signing up and upgrading still work. Messages, comments, friend requests, forums and uploads are paused for about 3 hours. See what’s paused

RE:Watching the wife

Want to do the same

This post was edited
RE:Watching the wife

Want to do the same

This post was edited
RE:Watching the wife

Want to do the same

This post was edited
RE:Watching the wife

Had a few experiences with couples practicing this. It seemed to work for them. It certainly did for me!
I tried to persuade my partner and at first she seemed really keen. She would get extremely excited and horny when we talked about it and I was more than happy to watch her being fucked by another guy. I even found and arranged a hit guy for her.
Eventually her girlfriends talked her out of it and it did cause us a few deeper conversations later.
If your wife is open to it then lucky you I say. Good luck.

This post was edited
RE:Watching the wife

I can slut her out if youd like dm trade pics

This post was edited
RE:Watching the wife

I can slut her out if youd like dm trade pics

This post was edited
RE:Watching the wife

ooo yes - I have a fun 8 min vid of ol' Linda in action !

This post was edited