Nats nude fishing group PRIVATE GROUP

Nude fishing is the best been doing it for...

I fish nude as often as possible during summer months. Been a bit difficult to get pictures but I did manage to get a couple. I love to show off myself naked. I do Ice fishing here in Wisconsin USA and plant to get a few naked pics on the ice in the...

fishing with david

I went to the beach for some nude sunbaking and came across a guy fishing. Had his jocks on but there was a very big bulge. I thought I would investigate

Latest Post
by  
fishing with jeff

Jeff came up from Sydney to do some nude fishing with me- it ended up a little more than nude fishing!

Latest Post
by  
Kayak fishing

I usually fish for bass from my kayak at my rural property if the fish are not biting I can always swim or watch platypus.

Chris goes beach fishing with Nat

Next volunteer to go nude beach fishing with me was Chris. He drove down from the Hunter valley to spend some quality fishing time with me. Nice guy!

Latest Post
by  
Beach fishing with John

We have a new member here, however before he posts I thought I might post a fishing trip I had with John. John lives in Hurslstone Park in Sydney. I picked him up from the local railway station and we drove to my favourite fishing beach

Latest Post
by  
Nat shows Terry some rod handling skills

Terry was down from Qld and wanted to do some nude fishing- Who am I to say no!

Latest Post
by  
Certified members at the fishing group

All members of our fishing group are now certified- that makes it a bit more reassuring to members that u are talking to a real person with similar interests

Latest Post
by  
Nude fishing pics from the net

In between my fishing experiences, thought I would post a few nude fishing pics that I obtained from the net

Nude fishing with matt

I do have a suspicious mrs so decided one way to get away and have some free time would be to go fishing. I have continued this theme and use it as an excuse to have fun at the beach. My first post will be the time I took mattie fishing