How do we find someone to watch us?

We have talked a lot about getting into the lifestyle, but were still not totally sure. Something we know we want to do is find a couple or even an individual to watch us have a good time. Any idea on how we could find those people? Were going on vacation next week and would like to do this! Thanks for your help!

This topic was edited
RE:How do we find someone to watch us?

Hey guys I would love to talk with you about this. I'm new to this as well.

This post was edited

Where are you going to be vacationing?

That may be a handy piece of information for any prospective spectator to know. So that maybe someone who is local to where ever it is you are going can contact you for a meat up.
Will the ones selected to watch also be allowed to be nude during the encounter?

This post was edited

Why not buy a good webcam and let the people of TS watch ... we do it sometimes ... great fun and it gets the both of us horny as hell :)

This post was edited

Start slow. We would love to watch you on camera live. We are ne mew also

This post was edited

Ever tried an exchange between couples on webcam? Some time ago I found these fine adult cams videos in which two couples, I didn't quite understand how (probably double PC and multiple webcams) masturbated live, exchanging partners.

This post was edited

I found friends at a nudist resort that I'm a member of.

This post was edited

Yeah I would recommend a nudist venue where open sex is not frowned upon. There are a few; you just have to do the research.

Two or three couples we know at our resort mentioned visiting such places. One couple told us that while they were walking around the clubhouse at one of them, they ran into a couple having sex in the corridor. They didn't elaborate much further; but knowing the husband, he definitely enjoyed seeing this.

You just have to make sure you're at the "right place."

This post was edited

Yeah I would recommend a nudist venue where open sex is not frowned upon. There are a few; you just have to do the research...You just have to make sure you're at the "right place."

The original post under this topic was by a couple who was going on vacation and wanted to be watched. In that case, I would agree that they would need to do the research. There are a few nudist clubs, resorts. or beaches where open sex is allowed.

Nudist camps that frown upon open sex still tend to have a number of members who are swingers. The swinging happens behind closed camper doors so as to be discreet. If you are a couple who are regular visitors, it wouldn't be difficult to find someone to watch you.

My wife and I used to go to a swinger club (not a nudist club) where we would watch other couples having sex. The setting was more like a nightclub with small rooms in the back. We werent all that much into swinging ourselves, but we liked to watch others. That would be a good place for a couple to go if they wanted someone to watch them having sex. If they wanted to put on a more private show, they could invite the persons into a little room to watch (and close the door).

This post was edited