We’re moving to our new site — some features are paused

Browsing, signing up and upgrading still work. Messages, comments, friend requests, forums and uploads are paused for about 3 hours. See what’s paused

Columbus ohio couples having fun!!

Looking to have some fun with another married couple mid 30's to mid 40's at the Hyatt for New years' eve in columbus ohio:)

This topic was edited
RE: Columbus ohio couples having fun!!

Looking to have some fun with another married couple mid 30's to mid 40's at the Hyatt for New years' eve in columbus ohio:)


Curious... I'm a 39 yr old female. My husband mentioned trying and now I'm curious ...

This post was edited
RE: Columbus ohio couples having fun!!

hello,
ex-buckeye here coming back to area in december, how is the action there meeting couples? any fun places to visit?
george

This post was edited
RE: Columbus ohio couples having fun!!

Open anytime for fun I can host

This post was edited
RE: Columbus ohio couples having fun!!

Open anytime for fun I can host

This post was edited