HA
happy_farmer

Discussion

driving nude

Posted Jun 15, 2015

Replies24
HA
happy_farmer
happy_farmerOriginal Poster
Jun 15, 2015

Ilove to drive around nude and park in public places and masturbate usually at the  overlook at the lake on hwy49  others will be standing sometimes in front of my car looking out over the lake it is so exciting the thrill of maybe being seen I guess

ReactReplySubscribe

Replies

  • VA
    vancouver7
    Jun 15, 2015
    I love driving...totally nude....feels wonderful!!!!!!!!!!
    ReactReply
  • MI
    MikeInTX
    Jun 20, 2015

    I love driving naked!  Even better with a buddy

    ReactReply
  • SA
    SailNkd
    Jun 21, 2015
    During the summer I'll often drive to the grocery store naked.
    Due to the extreme heat about half of the locals leave town for their summer homes so not many people out and about. Since my property is 2 acres and totally private I'll often be naked for days at a time before having to go anywhere. Also since my driveway is gated I can just leave my keys and billfold in my car. In the summertime I'll usually leave a pair of pull-on shorts and t-shirt in the car also. That way if I need to run to the store I'll just hop in the car and drive there naked. I'll scan the parking lot and park where no one is coming or going from their car. Then slip on the shorts and shirt, hit the store, then get naked again when back in the car for the trip home.
    I don't get a sexual thrill from it but it's a great feeling of freedom. Sort of like living in a world where you don't need clothes....well until you get to the store.

    ReactReply
  • SL
    sliminsac
    Mar 19, 2016
    my kind of guy!  love that!
    ReactReply
  • SU
    sunnyswing
    Mar 19, 2016

    I often take nude night drives to a spot I know about 30 mins from home then take a nude walk along a firetrail. It's fantastic on a warm night. I usually end up at the lookout over the river jerking one out. Of course it's always better with company. Love the sight of a guy getting out of his car naked and hard.

    ReactReply
  • ME
    Member
    Mar 20, 2016
    I often drive nude on the highway - the truckers like it and so do I
    ReactReply
  • OL
    Ollygrumps
    Mar 20, 2016
    I often drive nude, especially on a long journey. I can get from my house to my car naked, drive to my destination and dress in the car park. I seek holiday resorts where I can do this too. I'll strip in the airport car park or shopping centre car park. It's often easier with the car door open. Lately it's been with a friend, also naked. On a sight-seeing drive we'll get out of the car naked to take photos. Those scenic photos are more interesting with a nude in the frame.
    ReactReply
  • SH
    ShinyNev
    Dec 22, 2020

    Heres a picture of me cock in hand in a lay-by while on long journey in depths of British winter!!

    ReactReply
  • SP
    Sportsdude
    Jan 21, 2021

    Absolutely love driving nude. Done many miles or as few as 2 mile drive. I will drive in heavy traffic, downtown and thru drive thrus naked....soooo much fun. And as one other said, its better with others with you.

    ReactReply
  • NI
    Nitehawk4111
    Jan 22, 2021

    I also do a lot of nude driving, thousands of miles over many years. I think that I've driven more miles nude than clothed n Florida , even a couple times in a convertible. It's relaxing, comfortable, keeps me alert. I cover for toll booths and busses :-)

    ReactReply
  • NA
    nakedbuddyjaxfl
    Jan 22, 2021

    anytime the temps are over 75. I always thought that anything below is just going to attract attention which nowadays is not a good thing.

    ReactReply
  • ME
    Member
    Feb 21, 2021

    Living in Florida driving nude is almost a necessity. With our extreme humidity your clothes will be soaked just walking to your car. So my nude driving around the west coast isnt just because of how much fun it is, its because Florida is the crotch of the US. A hot, moist, steamy area that needs to be aired out.

    ReactReply
  • ME
    Member
    Feb 21, 2021

    Living in Florida driving nude is almost a necessity. With our extreme humidity your clothes will be soaked just walking to your car. So my nude driving around the west coast isnt just because of how much fun it is, its because Florida is the crotch of the US. A hot, moist, steamy area that needs to be aired out.

    ReactReply
  • NA
    nakedbuddyjaxfl
    Feb 23, 2021
    [quote]Living in Florida driving nude is almost a necessity. With our extreme humidity your clothes will be soaked just walking to your car. So my nude driving around the west coast isnt just because of how much fun it is, its because Florida is the crotch of the US. A hot, moist, steamy area that needs to be aired out.[/quote] that's so true. and since it's so warm out, it's not that unusual to see a topless guy (but I see a lot less of them recently).
    ReactReply
  • GA
    gabare
    Feb 24, 2021

    usually i drive home nude when i leave the nudist camp i'm a member of , the first time i did this back in the late 80's i had laid around the pool at camp sunning all day i was so relaxed but knew i had to go so when i got down to my van to get my clothes out of the back i said to heck with this put all my towel and cooler back there and with keys in hand shut the door went up front and drove out the gate nude. the camp i was a member of was 60 miles or so depending on i i took the interstate or backroads and i remember deciding on the backroads as dusk set in on my drive. on the way i pass though five small towns and than country roads so i thought no big deal till the second town when i stopped for a traffic light i saw a police car behind me needless to say i was doing nothing wrong well almost nothing , when the light change i moved forward followed by the police car yeah nervous what happens if im pulled over all my stuff in the rear of the van but finally the car turned off. i've told that story numerous times to my nudist friends a few also admitting to driving nude . i've never driven nude during middle of the day but dusk - evening especially country roads and the windows down what a rush. this past end of summer i left camp - a different camp from before and after that first adventure my clothes of towel are within reach but that day i wanted to do a dare i've thought about for years and that's to get gas for my car nude . the place i had in mind is a country store with just two gas islands and somewhat busy but not wallyworld either, i figured if i got there i could always abort my idea . so i get there a few cars at the store but no one pumping gas so i pulled up to the furthest pump from the store with my car blocking the view from inside the store some and got out put the nozzle in the tank slide my card and started pumping gas nervous as hell looking every which way but what a thrill . almost done i really wish i could have gone in the store to pay what a rush that would be but my next encounter a young guy pulled up in his truck and inside the cab his gf - wife no clue parked right in front of my car , the whole other side of the gas island a whole other gas island and he pulls right in front of my car headlights lighting me up. he was filling up some gas cans what i could make out with his lights almost blinding me and first words when he saw me " hey your naked " i wanted to say really but told him i was a nudist and didn't want to dress leaving camp "ok cool" was his response . inside the truck cab i could see his gf laughing and her cellphone pointed my way not sure if she was talking to someone , picture taking or what but i was determined to finish pumping gas and my challenge. i few other cars came and left the store and i had the feeling these two weren't the only two who caught a glimpse so i finished up got in my car and pulled around the pickup truck and left. a few weeks later i stopped for gas clothed this time and went inside for a soda just to see if the lady behind the counter who is usually there would say anything but just got a hi have a wonderful day and smile . i reeally want to try it again this time going inside to pay , maybe this summer.

    ReactReply
  • TH
    thifes_ok
    Feb 24, 2021

    I love driving nude it's a great feeling especially when the windows are down.ive been driving nude almost as long as I've had my license

    ReactReply
  • RI
    ric27870
    Jul 9, 2021

    Is there any other way to drive?! Ha Ha

    ReactReply
  • JA
    jakebnude
    Jul 15, 2021

    Love driving nude. I just wish I had more opportunities to do it, and also more places to be daring and get out naked.

    ReactReply
  • TH
    thifes_ok
    Aug 6, 2021

    I love driving naked have been naked driving for the past 30 years

    ReactReply
  • JI
    jimmy61
    Feb 13, 2022

    love driving nude. couple of pictures and videos on my profile while driving nude

    ReactReply
  • GA
    Gayfeather1
    Feb 13, 2022
    [quote]love driving nude. couple of pictures and videos on my profile while driving nude[/quote] I enjoy driving naked too. I've done several, that were 200 - 300 miles in distance . Very enjoyable for sure !
    ReactReply
  • GA
    gabare
    Feb 13, 2022

    i have yet to drive any long distance nude furthest maybe 60 miles or so but have friends in florida i visit so maybe this spring , i really like driving with windows down so driving nude i usually do it in evening but i feel adventurous so this year may start driving nude to camp in morning i've done it a few times . i still want to stop and get gas during the day i've done it in the evening but excited to try it in daylight and what a rush to go inside to pay i'm not sure i'd ever try it

    ReactReply
  • CP
    Cpriebe
    Feb 13, 2022

    Oddly enough the interstates here might be the safest. I just worry about vans with a half dozen stick people on the back window.

    ReactReply
  • NU
    nudepicses64
    Jun 2, 2022

    I love driving nude also. Back in 2015 did cross country from Las Vegas, NV to Bradenton, FL in a Uhaul completely naked. Had some truckers see me nude with my cock nice an hard (because kept playing with it before got to them). I was traveling with someone else he didnt want to go naked. So when we stopped for fuel Id open door an slip shorts on. An remove them before getting back in. At rest stops got out an walked around uhaul an trailer hauling checking things out (I parked with the trucks) was a super rush doing that.
    I had stopped on the side of the road up the off ramp once got out naked, leaked, an checked everything still naked. Same whenever we stopped would open door an step out to pull shorts up. At one place we stopped parked to back of motel an I walked from truck to room naked (was dusk out). Then in morning did same thing had a few guys (college Im guessing seen me).
    An I got picture taken in front of uhaul totally naked at one of our stops for the night.
    I have a trip coming up end of august planning on driving that nude also (Florida to Nebraska). Im hoping to have a few people see me while driving (truckers/RVs, big pickup trucks). Maybe will meet someone along the way wanting to play.

    ReactReply