AB
abooshluver

Discussion

When did you notice you have armpit hairs and when did it stop growing?

Posted Dec 7, 2014

Replies2
AB
abooshluver
abooshluverOriginal Poster
Dec 7, 2014
Hi.  Just wondering when you started noticing you have armpit hairs and how did you feel.  Also, when did you stop growing hairs there?  Mine started growing pretty late in life.  I wish that I have more of it!!!!!!
ReactReplySubscribe

Replies

  • NU
    nudejim
    Dec 8, 2014

    I was aware of getting armpit hair at 13.  At first I was embarrassed to let other people see I had hair there.  Not sure why.  I am now  proud of my nice solid pit hair.  I have no idea when it stopped coming in, but probably around 15 or 16.

    ReactReply
  • HE
    hereisjohnnyboy
    Jan 19, 2024

    I first noticed when I was 12 and by the time I was 13 I had a full crop of armpit hair as well as a very hairy cock.

    ReactReply