AN
Anythingoze

Discussion

Shoot in my own mouth

Posted Nov 7, 2014

Replies7
AN
Anythingoze
AnythingozeOriginal Poster
Nov 7, 2014
Heavy cummer here...every time. I use my mouth as a bulls eye and try to get it all in for a big self-cum gulp. Aaaaah, nothing better. Anyone else do this?
ReactReplySubscribe

Replies

  • PI
    pilotmike
    Nov 7, 2014
    Damn!!!  But I sure would like to watch and enjoy the sight!  Fuking great man!!
    ReactReply
  • BE
    BearNipGuy
    Nov 22, 2014
    [quote]Heavy cummer here...every time. I use my mouth as a bulls eye and try to get it all in for a big self-cum gulp. Aaaaah, nothing better. Anyone else do this?
    [/quote]Absolutely. Though I prefer a mouthful of someone else's!
    ReactReply
  • OL
    Ollygrumps
    Nov 24, 2014
    And I can drink it straight from his tap.
    ReactReply
  • ME
    Member
    Mar 14, 2018

    I love to shoot into my own mouth and swallow it all. Ive trued to do it on cam but its so hard to get the right angle so they can see the cumm entering my mouth. Going to try again...

    ReactReply
  • HA
    Hardinmaine
    Apr 16, 2018

    Love putting my legs over my head and shooting right into my mouth mmm

    ReactReply
  • HA
    Hardinmaine
    Apr 16, 2018

    Love putting my legs over my head and shooting right into my mouth mmm

    ReactReply
  • NU
    Nudistpig
    Apr 18, 2018

    Good lord that's hot stuff

    ReactReply