BA
bayareasub83a

Discussion

I love being a schoolgirl.... :)

Posted Oct 31, 2014

Replies21
BA
bayareasub83a
bayareasub83aOriginal Poster
Oct 31, 2014
Hi, I'm new to the group!

Just wanted to share (one) of my favorite roleplays!

I loooove being a sexxxy schoolgirl who doesn't know how hot she is..... innocent to the core!

xo,
amy


ReactReplySubscribe

Replies

  • ME
    Member
    Oct 31, 2014
    [quote]Hi, I'm new to the group!

    Just wanted to share (one) of my favorite roleplays!

    I loooove being a sexxxy schoolgirl who doesn't know how hot she is..... innocent to the core!

    xo,
    amy


    [/quote]Hmm hmm . . . I'd sure love to be your naked santa "roleplay" some Christmas season ;-) I grew up in the bay area, born in Vallejo, raised in Benicia. I take it those are still out there?  . . . smilin' . . . stay sweet! jy
    ReactReply
  • RI
    rickels61
    Oct 31, 2014

    I would love to see a video of you being a schoolgirl, BayAreaSub.

    ReactReply
  • OL
    Ollygrumps
    Nov 1, 2014
    Do you look something like this?
    ReactReply
  • RI
    rickels61
    Nov 2, 2014

    great pic, Olly... She has a great one on TrueNudist.

    ReactReply
  • BA
    bayareasub83a
    bayareasub83aOriginal Poster
    Nov 3, 2014
    [quote]Do you look something like this?
    [/quote]I added three pics of me dressed as a schoolgirl.... (assuming the uploaded.... it SAYS it uploaded..... maybe it just takes a while for it to show in the PICTURES area?)

    Hope you like!!!!

    I'd be proud to be the "cover girl"

    xo,
    amy
    ReactReply
  • RI
    rickels61
    Nov 3, 2014

    Thanks, BayAreaSub, I appreciate you uploading your schoolgirl pics and also for letting me use one for the main pic for this group. You are so sexy.

    ReactReply
  • BA
    bayareasub83a
    bayareasub83aOriginal Poster
    Nov 4, 2014
    [quote]Thanks, BayAreaSub, I appreciate you uploading your schoolgirl pics and also for letting me use one for the main pic for this group. You are so sexy.[/quote]Awwww, thank you!!! I'm so glad you like it and that it worked out! I'm proud to be the cover model! :)

    xoxoxoxo,
    amy
    ReactReply
  • ME
    Member
    Nov 4, 2014

    Very good! We have a bonified "schoolgirl" as our group main photo! Good work group admin! You rook marvelous Amy! ;-)

    ReactReply
  • OL
    Nov 4, 2014

    ...and I would love being your teacher, BaySub!

    ReactReply
  • RI
    rickels61
    Nov 5, 2014

    Since I no longer teach, I would love to teach a "naughty" girl like you, Amy.

    ReactReply
  • ME
    Member
    Nov 11, 2014
    [quote][quote]Thanks, BayAreaSub, I appreciate you uploading your schoolgirl pics and also for letting me use one for the main pic for this group. You are so sexy.[/quote]Awwww, thank you!!! I'm so glad you like it and that it worked out! I'm proud to be the cover model! :)

    xoxoxoxo,
    amy
    [/quote]Great photo of you Amy. You are too sexy!I'd find a reason to keep you after school if I was the teacher ;)
    ReactReply
  • BA
    bayareasub83a
    bayareasub83aOriginal Poster
    Nov 18, 2014
    giggling!
    ReactReply
  • RI
    rickels61
    Nov 18, 2014

    I imagine that you would be a hot cheerleader too.

    ReactReply
  • BA
    bayareasub83a
    bayareasub83aOriginal Poster
    Nov 21, 2014
    [quote]I imagine that you would be a hot cheerleader too.[/quote]I can be a cheerleader!
    ReactReply
  • RI
    rickels61
    Nov 21, 2014

    That would be hot, Amy.

    ReactReply
  • GA
    gabare
    Nov 23, 2014

    amy afraid you need to stay after school today for remidial 101

    ReactReply
  • OL
    Nov 23, 2014

    Wish I had you in my class, BayArea!  I'd have to keep you after class for some extra curricular lessons!

    ReactReply
  • RI
    rickels61
    Nov 23, 2014

    Wow, Amy! You have sturred a lot of interest. Apparently, others like your pics as much as I do.

    ReactReply
  • MA
    MatureSoftPlay
    Oct 22, 2021

    I love it wish we had some like you in Oklahoma

    ReactReply
  • BA
    bayareasub83a
    bayareasub83aOriginal Poster
    Dec 23, 2021
    [quote]I love it wish we had some like you in Oklahoma[/quote] I've never been to Oklahoma. Maybe I should cum see you? xoxo
    ReactReply
  • WI
    wildbill1013
    Jan 21, 2022

    Hello sexy. You would make a great naughty school girl. You are so sexy and pretty. I know you love to be naughty too.

    ReactReply