Try Our New Site — Save With Code UPGRADENOW
Our new site is live in preview — check it out here. Pricing goes up once we fully switch over, so lock in today's rate now with code UPGRADENOW for a discount. All memberships transfer automatically, no action needed.
Most natural to suck another mans.
i too prefer uncut as long as its clean but i have no problem sucking a nice hard cut one either
Ha! Hey lared, I have a nice clean uncut one with long foreskin. ;-)I've no preference, cut or uncut; they all taste good to me
I cant think of anything more natural than a cut guy sucking another cut guy. Its the most natural thing to do when you know what you have in your mouth.
Quite a silly statement to make.... Is it not natural to suck an uncut cock?????
So that's what it is that always makes me feel it's unnatural to suck a cut dick. It's not the cutting itself as I always assumed, but the cut/uncut mingling. [Who finds the two ironic parts in this statement may use them.]



