BR
BrumNakedAndOpen

Discussion

West Midlands

Posted Aug 31, 2014

Replies0
BR
BrumNakedAndOpen
BrumNakedAndOpenOriginal Poster
Aug 31, 2014
In the next few weeks I am moving to a new property. It is located in the countryside but only 9 miles from Birmingham City Centre. I will have spare rooms available for naturists/swingers etc. You will be free to remain naturist around the house and weather permitting gardens. I also have a steam room and sauna. An outdoor pool will also be available during summer months. Those of you without inhibitions will be welcome to play wherever it turns you on. Please if enquiring ensure you state whether or not you are pure nudist's or swingers as I will ensure only one or the other is staying at the same time. Unfortunately I would only have couples or single ladies staying at the same time. Single guys will be accepted when there is no one else staying.Please message me with any questions you have.
ReactReplySubscribe

Replies

No replies yet.