CA
cam3737

Discussion

Who do you want show off with your public male nudity

Posted May 10, 2014

Replies8
CA
cam3737
cam3737Original Poster
May 10, 2014
Who do I want show off to for me everyone to the point I want to be a full time nudist
ReactReplySubscribe

Replies

  • OL
    Ollygrumps
    May 11, 2014
    Oh! You mean we have to chose? If it's public I'm showing all to everyone, just as I like to.
    ReactReply
  • OL
    Ollygrumps
    Sep 29, 2014
    I love to show off my naked body, as long as nobody objects. So it is nearly always to other nudists, whether they are clothed or naked. There have been exceptions. When changing after swimming lessons I dried off naked as others, men and women, walked through the changing room. Then there is the lady who gives me my full body wax. Add in the doctors and nurses at a hospital in Spain and all the men in the Turkish baths. None of them are nudists. There are also hikers I meet on my nude walks and other motorists when driving nude.

    But the best time is this last week when I stripped off twice in the village pub. Everyone in my village knows I'm a nudist but only two had seen me naked when they burst into my garden on a sunny day.  It caused quite a stir.

    ReactReply
  • ME
    Member
    Mar 10, 2016
    [quote]I love to be nude in the backyard and walk into the house nude after my wife's sister arrives.  I love her seeing me nude.[/quote]Does she admire you male nudity and beauty?  I sure do!
    ReactReply
  • BI
    bigfish
    Mar 22, 2016
    My wife's best friend often talks about skinny dipping, but she has never gone with me. While on vacation with her and her husband, I have "accidently" walked out of the bathroom nude when I knew she would be in the room.
    ReactReply
  • ME
    Member
    May 3, 2016
    [quote]My wife loves seeing me nude.  One of my neighbors must like seeing me nude.  She has seen me nude in my kitchen and a couple of times in my backyard.  I have also been nude in her backyard while doing some yard work for her.  I enjoy her watching me.[/quote]Well Bob, I can understand - you have some amazing "assets" to look at!  ;-)  Keep up the good work!
    ReactReply
  • OT
    Otay1000
    May 1, 2017

    I am with Olly, when I am nude it is for ALL to see and enjoy- and initiate sex if they want too! I do however really want my neighbours wife to come visit me when I am nude. She has seen me a few times naked out in the yard, and seemed to like what she saw. Sometimes she runs around in a towel- I am waiting for her to drop it... lol the other one is my office girl at work. I caught her checking out my ass at work (clothed sadly!) and I told her I dont mind her looking one bit. I also admire her nice wide bum and she knows that too. I would love to meet her in the nude and see what happens...

    ReactReply
  • LO
    lover_gh8777
    Aug 14, 2017

    Being nude with others around is great. Being erect is very helpful if you are looking for sex. Thats why I walk about naked and stiff when visiting a beach

    ReactReply
  • LO
    lover_gh8777
    Aug 14, 2017

    more pics

    ReactReply