Replies
- OL
May 4, 2014One of mine was on a nude beach in Portugal. I'd walked naked from a nearby nude beach and entered this beach by descending the side of a cove in full view of everyone there. I'd done this many times in the summer when at lest half of those already on the beach were naked. This time was in November. The beach was full with lots oflocal people, allwrapped up against the winter chill. So I was the only nude there. I walked slowly past them and settled nearby to enjoy the sun. Maybe us Brits are used to colder temperatures.
My second choice was after a meal in town, stripping naked and putting all my clothes in a charity collection point on the way to the car park. I have done that in a few places. One time I overheard someone saying [em]Did you see what he just did?
But the best one was at the end of a nude hike. A minibus approached and, rather too late, I hid behind a bush. I heard girlish laughter as it went past. The sound faded and I thought it had gone. I stepped out to find it had stopped and was there waiting. As I did they let out a cheer.[/em]ReactReply - BE
Oct 5, 20161. Nude walking down a guy's long driveway totally visible to the street and his neighbors with no way to hide it. 2. Nude on the upstairs landing of another guy's apartment one rainy night totally visible to the courtyard, all the upstairs apartments across the way and his neighbors. 3. Nude hiking with some buddies in the Angeles Forest and having some rangers come by and see us naked. Going further up to the TV antenna towers knowing that all those cameras were no doubt seeing and recording us! :) Bonus 4th place was hiking nude in Palm Springs, having a prudish lady tell me and my husband that "you can't do that here" and me shutting her down cold when I told her we were part of a group and that there were 40 more naked men on the trail just up ahead. She was speechless. And the shirtless man with her looked like he would have rather been with us. :)ReactReply - MEMemberOct 5, 2016My local bar. I have posted pics here. I'm the only one naked. Loved it and so did they. LOL.ReactReply
- SO
Oct 5, 20161)A park in midtown Toronto with a naked buddy. It was known as a hook up location. We went down in the evening. It was very wooded. Took off everything but our shoes and wandered and fooled around. I love being naked in the woods. The feeling of the fresh air just makes me hornier and I cum more. 2) a fountain on the grounds of an old monastery in Florence Italy. 3) At the cottage, always naked.
ReactReply - GA
Oct 5, 2016well nude beach that a easy one in afternoon the textile/gawkers out number the nudist, second driving nude yeah i'm in a vehicle but still nude especially driving through towns, third hiking nude at local parks last time walking up back road and passed by going opposite direction by group of mountain bikers actually had to jump off path - i could hear them remark " he's naked" not completely i had socks and hiking shoes on :)ReactReply - OL
Oct 5, 20161) hiking naked in the Austrian Alps. A group of 20 to 30 of us do it for a week each summer, completely naked all day. One year we were filmed for a short documentary. 2) In my local pub (bar) at the end of a party. I was the only one naked amongst textile friends. And 3) in the town/city centre. Actually a few centres. In some I disposed of all my clothes in a charity collection bin leaving me no choice but to be naked. One time I heard someone remarkDid you see what he just did?. My local city centre was the best. Two central car parks (parking lots) and the high street / market place. People were around plus the CCTV cameras.ReactReply - HA
Oct 31, 2016One of my local bars has a weekly discount night for guys wearing only boots and jock straps. I do not bother with the jock, but simply strip to boots and bare-ass. I still get a discount!
ReactReply - NA
Oct 31, 2016One was at Meech Lake in the Gatineaus in Hull Quebec, near Ottawa, Ontario. It was I think in 1996. There were nude sections, but a friend and I were not only nude, but having sex (I was fucking him) where we thought we had some privacy but we were seen by about a dozen people. Another was on a hiking trail in Vermont last summer. I was hiking nude and heard someone coming so pulled on shorts. A guy from Michigan showed up. We chatted and he moved on. I stripped again and was naked when he showed up unexpectedly. He was very surprised to see me naked this time, but I just remained that way until we went our separate ways. The third was in the 1980s. I had been swimming nude by myself on a hiking trail and sitting in the water when a guy and girl showed up. My clothes were a good 30 or more feet away. I stayed in the water while we chatted but through the crystsl clear water they could see i was nude. They watched as I stood up and made my way over to my towel.
ReactReply - SH
Nov 1, 2016How about, in no particular order... -- the Disneyworld monorail -- college library (for about 2 hours) -- an airplane (main cabin)
ReactReply - HA
Nov 1, 20161st at gay souna club named paplon in thilend were all naked and hard ready for sex where i tested two hot cocks at same time2nd at gay souna club named hothouse in cape town south africa where i saw the biggest cock ever seenno third place
ReactReply - DJ
Nov 1, 2016In the dunes at the beach in Sagatuck/Dougless MI, Club Orient Nude beach on Sint, Maartin island. , and does a bathhouse count? lol
ReactReply - OL
Nov 20, 20171 the beach at Coralejo, Fuerteventura on Christmas Eve wearing only a Santa hat and my white beard and being photographed by so many beach-goers. 2 in the bar at Cap d'Agde watching all the other nudist walk by and changing into fantasy gear as the sun set. 3 Baliche beach, Sagres, Portugal, climbing the cliff above the golden sand while a bunch of yoga students watched.
ReactReply - CO
Dec 22, 2017First place is actually a lot of places ... nude beaches. Many of these have places where you can go and have some fun as well. Second is in my truck on the roads. I love driving nude, and often my co-driver is also nude. It can be quite distracting jerking off while driving. Third is a local gym that reserves times for guys to work out nude. It is not unusual for folks to wander in during these times and get an eyeful (and sometimes an assful).
ReactReply - NU
May 16, 2018Last year Pride three men nude in the street with 200k people. Its amazing. Doing it again alone and in group. Alone in daytime will be amazing. Anyone can join. Love to see some guys share this
ReactReply - LEJul 13, 2018
This morning I thought I'd go out and take a walk through the woods asoon as I get in there I get horny as hell started stroking my cock walking with it hanging out I love to take naked pictures of myself so I went and found a nice quiet secluded spot and started to undress constantly looking around and listening all there was was the birds chirping and the breeze off cold air coming through the trees so I started pulling my trousers down and took my t shit off then my underwear followed I was stood there with only my socks on and my cock was soo hard and throbbing I was so horny but then I heard voices like pretty close voices and I was there naked spreaded legs hard cock wanking I quietly got dressed my heart was racing it was so close I heard a woman's voice and a blokes and they were just sat behind the Bush I was hiding behind its the closest I've been to getting caught what if they did catch me the idea off them joining in makes me hard everytime I think about it
ReactReply - OT
Nov 6, 2018A few years ago I was working at a petrol station. It was sole charge and my girlfriend was on the shift before me. I turned up nude and walked inside . She was well surprised to see me like that. It was quiet so we went and fucked out back... been bush walking naked several times with another male friend. Love the natural feeling of nudity in the forest. Another time a girlfriend I dared to meet me at her door nude. So she double dared me to arrive nude too. So I walked up her shared driveway naked. Clothes were in the car on the street. Led to am amazing fun afternoon too!
ReactReply - CH
Nov 7, 2018Cemeteries, cemetery mausoleums, catholic cemetery prayer chapels.
Others are:
At work ( in a facility running data cable)
Nude beach, public NON nude beach (a few local ones), abandoned structures, local parks, the gym i used to work at, the list is endless of many exciting and slightly taboo locations.ReactReply - LU
Mar 10, 2020I would have to say all 3 were last summer just by the sheer number of people that saw me nude in public. In June I rode in my first ever World Naked Bike Ride in New Orleans. Riding a bike totally nude through the French Quarter with thousands of people watching, cheering and taking pictures was awesome. I enjoyed it so much that I did another ride in Montreal. Despite the cold, rainy and windy weather, and the dreaded shrinkage, I really enjoyed it. The weather kept the spectator and rider count down, but there were still a few thousand watching. Two weeks later I did the Naked Bike Ride in Philadelphia. There had to be a couple thousand riders plus thousands of spectators as we rode through downtown. See pic. Of course I was totally nude, well except shoes. I went into the rides with a bucket list to be photographed or videoed nude by 500 people. The 3 rides pretty much blew that number out of the water by about 40X. I have updated my bucket list number to 100,000. I am at the point that I love being photographed nude and now I post a sign when I am at the nude beach that it is ok to take pics.
ReactReply - NA
Apr 8, 2020Two of my best places that I was nude in public also took place in Toronto. A bar years ago called the Toolbox used to have naked night every Thursday, so I was there a lot! One warm summer night I had cycled down, had a great naked time in the bar which included sucking and fucking on the outdoor patio. When it was time to leave, I was still so horned up I left the bar nude, got on my bike and cycled approx 3km home bare assed nude with my shorts and T-shirt in my nap sack on my back.
Another time I was at a friends apt who was also a big time exhibitionist. We were messing around in his living room and I was not getting fully boned up, so he got up, took me by the hand, opened the door and we walked out of his apt, down the hall to the stair well and by then I was totally boned up and we fucked in the stairwell. After that we went down to my car which was parked in a lot in a very open area of downtown, got naked again in my backseat and continued our sucking and fucking till we both shot huge loads.
And number three I guess is being bare assed naked in a few bars in Fort Lauderdale, many times being the only one nude (at least at the beginning of the evening) jerking my cock, having guys stroke my hard cock and sucking guys off for all to see! Good times for sure!ReactReply - TR
Apr 16, 2020There are several events in Toronto: 1. naked dance - more play than dancing, 2. naked night at a bar which is really a dance floor which turns into a bath house without showers. 3. Cruising spot along the lake where is is not uncommon to see guys walking naked in the bushes.
ReactReply

