We’re moving to our new site — some features are paused
Browsing, signing up and upgrading still work. Messages, comments, friend requests, forums and uploads are paused for about 3 hours. See what’s paused
swallowing own cum
RE: swallowing own cum
I've tasted. It is salty . . . almost a "clorox" essence, I guess that depends on what one has eatin' or drank. I don't prefer it. I have however, gone down on my lady friend when she has a virtual lode inside her of precum . . . I do admit, I rather liked me mixed with her flavor . . . and that is not too mention, I still have a full head of steam (having not came yet) whereas, when i taste my actual cum after jerking . . . it's as if I've lost my soul! Not turned on any more ;-) jy
This post was edited



