PJ

Discussion

vaca

Posted Aug 30, 2013

Replies1
PJ
pjcsi1958Original Poster
Aug 30, 2013

on vaca this week in nc   the outerbanks was nude most of the week on the top deck facing the beach and road  and if anyone looked up from the beach they would have seen everything  and by the pool where several houses if they looked down from there top deck again everything best week I have had in a long time even took the garbage out to the road nude mostly at night but I did go 2 times during the day it was great

ReactReplySubscribe

Replies

  • MA
    MalesAreTheWeakerSex
    [quote]on vaca this week in nc   the outerbanks was nude most of the week on the top deck facing the beach and road  and if anyone looked up from the beach they would have seen everything  and by the pool where several houses if they looked down from there top deck again everything best week I have had in a long time even took the garbage out to the road nude mostly at night but I did go 2 times during the day it was great[/quote]Sounds awesome!
    ReactReply