GO
golemsa

Discussion

Deep kissing while penetrating or being penetrated

Posted Jun 13, 2013

Replies29
GO
golemsa
golemsaOriginal Poster
Jun 13, 2013
The most intense, loving and passionate feeling while making love between two men, is when there is sweet and deep kissing happening between them, while penetrating your man or while he pentrates you...
It is the most indescribable feeling to be so deeply and closely connected with a rock hard penis moving and gliding in and out of a male anus, combined with the touching of mouths, lips and tongues, which deeply intensifies the whole love act between those two dudes :0))
Anyone else also get the most amazing thrill like this..? :0))
ReactReplySubscribe

Replies

  • NU
    nudeacro7
    Jun 13, 2013

    couldn't agree more, gets me hard and as horny as hell!!

    ReactReply
  • ME
    Member
    Jun 14, 2013
    [quote]The most intense, loving and passionate feeling while making love between two men, is when there is sweet and deep kissing happening between them, while penetrating your man or while he pentrates you...
    It is the most indescribable feeling to be so deeply and closely connected with a rock hard penis moving and gliding in and out of a male anus, combined with the touching of mouths, lips and tongues, which deeply intensifies the whole love act between those two dudes :0))
    Anyone else also get the most amazing thrill like this..? :0))[/quote]No other way to be truly coupled!
    ReactReply
  • MA
    MassGayNaturist
    Jun 14, 2013
    It's truly among the most amazing sensations and pleasures a man can have.  I love knowing that we're physically joined as one, while performing the intimate act of deep kissing.  The more intimate, the more loving, the more sensual, the harder I get and the more complete our mutual pleasure is.


    ReactReply
  • DO
    donker6
    Jun 14, 2013

    I agree with all you men, it is the topping on the cake when making love to a man or him in you, too bad it does not happen often though.

    ReactReply
  • SL
    sliminsac
    Sep 26, 2014
    I completely agree. For me it all begins with passionate man kissing, then you must be completely naked and it goes on from there.    This a most erotic group, too bad there aren't more posts/replies. Stay well and naked men!
    ReactReply
  • ME
    Member
    Sep 28, 2014
    [quote]It is the only way to make love, not just sex. While sliding in and out of a man and kissing and having a tongue sword fight only adds to the excitement and enhances the love making. The excitement keeps increasing the pleasure even when you are balls deep into your lover and hearing the moans and grunts of pure animal lust coming from both of you only intensifies each others ejaculation.
    [/quote]Couldn't agree more and it truly relaxes my anus to be penetrated even deeper.  Just thinking about it gets me going.  ;-)
    ReactReply
  • TA
    tattedman
    Jun 3, 2015
    Oh yeah, that is the ONLY way to do it, after some really beautiful kissing and making out, I get rock hard and slide that puppy in there, woof, woof and WOOF!  My ex said it felt like it doubled in size (we didn't stop to check).
    ReactReply
  • N_
    N_FL_NakedMan
    Jun 3, 2015
    It is amazing to be deep kissing while being penetrated - OMG!!
    ReactReply
  • LF
    lfm308
    Sep 18, 2015
    I totally  love deep kissing when my lover is pumping my ass especially when he  cums i is so gratifying
    ReactReply
  • PL
    planop75075
    Sep 18, 2015

    I agree.  But, no one has mentioned that when you are on top with all the gliding and kissing going on, the icing on the cake is when his prostate throbs against you rock hard cock as he ejaculates which in turn causes you to ejaculate also.

    ReactReply
  • TH
    theromantickler
    Sep 27, 2015

    I love nothing more than being held close, deeply fucked, and passionately kissing! My loads are more intense and massive!

    ReactReply
  • ME
    Member
    Sep 30, 2015
    [quote]I love nothing more than being held close, deeply fucked, and passionately kissing! My loads are more intense and massive![/quote]
    Bravo - well put!  Indeed they are!  Just makes it that MUCH MORE pleasurable!
    ReactReply
  • HD
    hdjb62
    Oct 20, 2015

    Love it. Hot too to be deep kissed by someone who isn't fucking you while you are being fucked.

    ReactReply
  • OR
    Orgasmitron
    Oct 20, 2015
    ReactReply
  • OR
    Orgasmitron
    Oct 20, 2015

    I wish you were doing all you describe... TO ME!!!!

    ReactReply
  • FI
    FitnessTrainer
    Feb 9, 2017

    I totally agree....deep., passionate , hot kisssing enhances the fuking ...the whole experience becomes even more erotic and CHARGED sexually...I love to kiss..regardless of whether I am top or bottom...

    ReactReply
  • CO
    countrynudist
    Dec 22, 2017

    While it takes a bit of getting used to, you can deep kiss a guy while his cock is inside your ass. It really adds to the act - his cock is inside my ass while his tongue is inside my mouth. Its hot to feel how his kissing changes as he shoots his cum inside me.

    ReactReply
  • NU
    Nudistpig
    Dec 24, 2017

    Intimacy and love are so repressed in men. But amazing to share. I love tender deep lovemaking and pleasure. Not ashamed. So few men are able. Penetration is a loving act. Taking his penis is too. Letting him give you surrender to him. Showing him love and affection. It's what I crave most of all.

    ReactReply
  • NI
    Nitehawk4111
    Apr 23, 2019

    This is the main reason that bottom on his back, legs over my shoulders (or vice versa--it's all good) is such a hot position. It is such an intimate experience to look into each others' eyes as we agree to penetrate and be penetrated. And when mouths and tongues meet, two guys become halves of a bigger whole. Geez, it's been a long time, I need to get busy finding that again.

    ReactReply
  • TH
    Theo0152
    Jan 23, 2020

    I am a totally passionate guy. As I penetrate a man I want to be deeply kissing him his cock pressed between our stomachs as I make love to his whole body!!!

    ReactReply
  • TH
    Theo0152
    Jan 23, 2020

    I am a totally passionate guy. As I penetrate a man I want to be deeply kissing him his cock pressed between our stomachs as I make love to his whole body!!!

    ReactReply
  • HE
    hereisjohnnyboy
    Jan 24, 2020

    I TOTALLY agree with you man.

    ReactReply
  • NA
    naked_rick
    Feb 2, 2020

    I love deep kissing a guy as he's pumping a load in my ass.

    ReactReply
  • DM
    Dm1202
    Feb 3, 2020

    I love it so much. Kissing while penetration allows you to focus on you showing affection to your partner! I also believe that it builds chemistry between all involved and strengthens the closeness between them

    ReactReply