RE: Deep kissing while penetrating or being penetrated

I love nothing more than being held close, deeply fucked, and passionately kissing! My loads are more intense and massive!

This post was edited

I love nothing more than being held close, deeply fucked, and passionately kissing! My loads are more intense and massive!
Bravo - well put! Indeed they are! Just makes it that MUCH MORE pleasurable!

This post was edited

Love it. Hot too to be deep kissed by someone who isn't fucking you while you are being fucked.

This post was edited

This post was edited

I wish you were doing all you describe... TO ME!!!!

This post was edited

MikelovesJason, I find that position very difficult. You have to strain your head sideways to be able to even kiss the one doing the fucking much less deep kiss them or prolonged kissing. Because you are kissing them sideways. Unless you can turn your head completely around like in the Exorcist movie, lol. You're kissing the fucker with the side of your mouth. It's ok for just quick pecks on the lips only.

This post was edited
RE:Deep kissing while penetrating or being penetrated

I agree totally. Nothing like having your legs on your man's shoulders and him pumping away and bending down further to kiss you deeply and lovingly while at same time keep pumping your love chute. Makes it so very much more passionate.

This post was edited

I totally agree....deep., passionate , hot kisssing enhances the fuking ...the whole experience becomes even more erotic and CHARGED sexually...I love to kiss..regardless of whether I am top or bottom...

This post was edited

While it takes a bit of getting used to, you can deep kiss a guy while his cock is inside your ass. It really adds to the act - his cock is inside my ass while his tongue is inside my mouth. Its hot to feel how his kissing changes as he shoots his cum inside me.

This post was edited

Intimacy and love are so repressed in men. But amazing to share. I love tender deep lovemaking and pleasure. Not ashamed. So few men are able. Penetration is a loving act. Taking his penis is too. Letting him give you surrender to him. Showing him love and affection. It's what I crave most of all.

This post was edited