It is the most indescribable feeling to be so deeply and closely connected with a rock hard penis moving and gliding in and out of a male anus, combined with the touching of mouths, lips and tongues, which deeply intensifies the whole love act between those two dudes :0))
Anyone else also get the most amazing thrill like this..? :0))
Replies
- MEMemberJun 14, 2013[quote]The most intense, loving and passionate feeling while making love between two men, is when there is sweet and deep kissing happening between them, while penetrating your man or while he pentrates you...
It is the most indescribable feeling to be so deeply and closely connected with a rock hard penis moving and gliding in and out of a male anus, combined with the touching of mouths, lips and tongues, which deeply intensifies the whole love act between those two dudes :0))
Anyone else also get the most amazing thrill like this..? :0))[/quote]No other way to be truly coupled!ReactReply - MA
Jun 14, 2013It's truly among the most amazing sensations and pleasures a man can have. I love knowing that we're physically joined as one, while performing the intimate act of deep kissing. The more intimate, the more loving, the more sensual, the harder I get and the more complete our mutual pleasure is.ReactReply - DO
Jun 14, 2013I agree with all you men, it is the topping on the cake when making love to a man or him in you, too bad it does not happen often though.
ReactReply - SL
Sep 26, 2014I completely agree. For me it all begins with passionate man kissing, then you must be completely naked and it goes on from there. This a most erotic group, too bad there aren't more posts/replies. Stay well and naked men!ReactReply - MEMemberSep 28, 2014[quote]It is the only way to make love, not just sex. While sliding in and out of a man and kissing and having a tongue sword fight only adds to the excitement and enhances the love making. The excitement keeps increasing the pleasure even when you are balls deep into your lover and hearing the moans and grunts of pure animal lust coming from both of you only intensifies each others ejaculation.
[/quote]Couldn't agree more and it truly relaxes my anus to be penetrated even deeper. Just thinking about it gets me going. ;-)ReactReply - TA
Jun 3, 2015Oh yeah, that is the ONLY way to do it, after some really beautiful kissing and making out, I get rock hard and slide that puppy in there, woof, woof and WOOF! My ex said it felt like it doubled in size (we didn't stop to check).ReactReply - LF
Sep 18, 2015I totally love deep kissing when my lover is pumping my ass especially when he cums i is so gratifyingReactReply - PL
Sep 18, 2015I agree. But, no one has mentioned that when you are on top with all the gliding and kissing going on, the icing on the cake is when his prostate throbs against you rock hard cock as he ejaculates which in turn causes you to ejaculate also.
ReactReply - TH
Sep 27, 2015I love nothing more than being held close, deeply fucked, and passionately kissing! My loads are more intense and massive!
ReactReply - MEMemberSep 30, 2015[quote]I love nothing more than being held close, deeply fucked, and passionately kissing! My loads are more intense and massive![/quote]
Bravo - well put! Indeed they are! Just makes it that MUCH MORE pleasurable!ReactReply - HD
Oct 20, 2015Love it. Hot too to be deep kissed by someone who isn't fucking you while you are being fucked.
ReactReply - OR
Oct 20, 2015ReactReply - FI
Feb 9, 2017I totally agree....deep., passionate , hot kisssing enhances the fuking ...the whole experience becomes even more erotic and CHARGED sexually...I love to kiss..regardless of whether I am top or bottom...
ReactReply - CO
Dec 22, 2017While it takes a bit of getting used to, you can deep kiss a guy while his cock is inside your ass. It really adds to the act - his cock is inside my ass while his tongue is inside my mouth. Its hot to feel how his kissing changes as he shoots his cum inside me.
ReactReply - NU
Dec 24, 2017Intimacy and love are so repressed in men. But amazing to share. I love tender deep lovemaking and pleasure. Not ashamed. So few men are able. Penetration is a loving act. Taking his penis is too. Letting him give you surrender to him. Showing him love and affection. It's what I crave most of all.
ReactReply - NI
Apr 23, 2019This is the main reason that bottom on his back, legs over my shoulders (or vice versa--it's all good) is such a hot position. It is such an intimate experience to look into each others' eyes as we agree to penetrate and be penetrated. And when mouths and tongues meet, two guys become halves of a bigger whole. Geez, it's been a long time, I need to get busy finding that again.
ReactReply - TH
Jan 23, 2020I am a totally passionate guy. As I penetrate a man I want to be deeply kissing him his cock pressed between our stomachs as I make love to his whole body!!!
ReactReply - TH
Jan 23, 2020I am a totally passionate guy. As I penetrate a man I want to be deeply kissing him his cock pressed between our stomachs as I make love to his whole body!!!
ReactReply - DM
Feb 3, 2020I love it so much. Kissing while penetration allows you to focus on you showing affection to your partner! I also believe that it builds chemistry between all involved and strengthens the closeness between them
ReactReply

