I've been trying to upload pics for several weeks and have not been very successful so far. The rule says that my age must be verified, but clicking on the link does nothing. I went ahead and clicked the "Browse" button and was able to find my pics, so I went ahead and upload 3 of them. That was 10 day ago and nothing at all. One of them magically became my profile pic for a few days but now it's gone as well. I'm assuming that since they were nude pics and my age wasn't verified, they were removed. I've messaged teamtrue but no reply so far.
When I go to the "Feed", I can see lots of pics being uploaded so not sure what the issue is. Is it possible that my state, Texas, has something to do with it and that others do not see the verify age requirement?
I'd really like to get this figured out because I'm sure I get ignored or blocked because I don't have any pics! Any help or direction would be greatly appreciated!
NT
Frequently Asked Questions
Uploading Pics
Posted Sep 12, 2026
Replies0
NT
ntxoldnewbieOriginal Poster
Sep 12, 2026ReactReplySubscribe
No replies yet.
