We’re moving to our new site — some features are paused

Browsing, signing up and upgrading still work. Messages, comments, friend requests, forums and uploads are paused for about 3 hours. See what’s paused

The heat inside

As a bisexual guy who gives and takes, I can't decide whether I prefer the feeling of those hot spurts of cum as they spray inside me, or the sensation of a tight, hot ass as it slowly peels back my foreskin revealing my cock head so that it fully feels the heat and feel of the ass I am sliding into. Oh well, why choose. I will continue doing both!

This topic was edited
RE:The heat inside

Absolutely! No need to choose. Keep taking and receiving the best of both worlds. I've been taking and giving loads my entire life, all bareback, never with condoms. Being versatile allows you to enjoy everything. Keep fucking bareback!!

This post was edited
RE:The heat inside

I certainly will, for as long as I can....keep enjoying yourself and others as well x

This post was edited
RE:The heat inside

Its great to be versatile. I think we have better sex because which ever position were in, we know how good its feeling for our partner and can maximize the experience.

This post was edited