We’re moving to our new site — some features are paused

Browsing, signing up and upgrading still work. Messages, comments, friend requests, forums and uploads are paused for about 3 hours. See what’s paused

Male foot lover

Hey guys,
Male nudist love Male barefeet. Would love to connect with other male nudists into feet. I'm from Queensland Australia

This topic was edited
RE:Male foot lover

Male feet are very erotic.. When I'm barefoot foot guys look at my feet. I'm a size 11 to 11.5..Some guys have huge feet..love sucking their toes.

This post was edited
RE:Male foot lover

Male feet are irresitibly attractive!

This post was edited
RE:Male foot lover

UK here but with you on the feet thing!!

This post was edited
RE:Male foot lover

UK here but with you on the feet thing!!

This post was edited
RE:Male foot lover

UK here but with you on the feet thing!!

This post was edited