OL
Ollygrumps

Discussion

Which

Posted Mar 23, 2013

Replies12
OL
Ollygrumps
OllygrumpsOriginal Poster
Mar 23, 2013

Which is best: Shaved or Hairy? Mine was shaved for most of 2012 as was the rest of my body. Then I let the hair grow back for the winter> Now it's spring it is decisiaon time. Should I shave for the summer or stay hairy?

ReactReplySubscribe

Replies

  • GA
    gabare
    Mar 23, 2013

    smoothie, very hot ..

    ReactReply
  • CR
    crazydan
    Mar 23, 2013

    which is best? i love the smooth look!

    ReactReply
  • CA
    camaro97
    Mar 24, 2013

    Since I feel like I know you pretty well by now; my advice is go back to smooth. (We're at the "delicate age" where we don't need any more gray hair.)

    ReactReply
  • ME
    Member
    Mar 24, 2013

    Am shaved . . . with a small vagina hair spot in pube area . . . so? Shaved, smooth, designed . . . of course tops.

    ReactReply
  • N_
    N_FL_NakedMan
    Oct 4, 2013

    Shaved is my favorite for me & my partners! I want my partners to have shaved balls but trimmed short above the package is OK, just don't like long & bushy.

    ReactReply
  • ME
    Member
    Oct 6, 2013
    [quote]Which is best: Shaved or Hairy? Mine was shaved for most of 2012 as was the rest of my body. Then I let the hair grow back for the winter> Now it's spring it is decisiaon time. Should I shave for the summer or stay hairy?[/quote]I like both.  Currently I am shaved and enjoying the added sensations it gives me!
    ReactReply
  • LO
    loftus
    Oct 7, 2013

    Smoooooooooothhhhh

    ReactReply
  • OL
    Ollygrumps
    OllygrumpsOriginal Poster
    Jan 5, 2014
    [quote]Which is best: Shaved or Hairy? Mine was shaved for most of 2012 as was the rest of my body. Then I let the hair grow back for the winter> Now it's spring it is decisiaon time. Should I shave for the summer or stay hairy?[/quote]I asked that last spring. In May I shaved off every bit of hair from the neck down and have stayed smooth ever since. It was in good time to get a small tattoo where my pubes would have been.




    ReactReply
  • VE
    versaftlguy
    Feb 19, 2014
    I prefer hairy
    ReactReply
  • DA
    Dannynoe
    Feb 20, 2014
    stay hairy, more natural the way it was intended. that's just my opinion.
    ReactReply
  • HU
    hubnude
    Sep 22, 2016
    Definitely prefer shaved cocks and bodies. Cock size really doesn't matter, but really like the big ones and ones that shoot a lot of cum.
    ReactReply
  • SW
    Swukguy
    Sep 25, 2016
    I prefer a shaved cock, balls and arse but like to keep my pubes trimmed rather than shaved. I have gone totally smooth a few times but always go back to the mixture.
    ReactReply