DE
derekwq

Discussion

curious how many straight guys admit to having gay sex

Posted Sep 10, 2023

Replies15
DE
derekwq
derekwqOriginal Poster
Sep 10, 2023

as a gay guy i have had some great sex with straight guys, and am curious how many of u st8 guys can admit to having gay sex???? and did you enjoy

ReactReplySubscribe

Replies

  • FL
    Flexy68
    Sep 10, 2023

    There was a time that I considered myself straight.
    I then got a chance to get a bj from another guy. That led to my seeking a change to give a bj as well.

    Though I haven't gotten to try anal with another guy (giving or receiving) YET, I certainly want to!!!!

    I can't say that I am "romantically attracted to other men, I do think of and desire to have sex with them!

    I don't know if that makes me gay / bi / bi-curious or what. It just is what it is and why I have myself listed as "bi-curious".

    Does that answer your question?

    ReactReply
  • DE
    derekwq
    derekwqOriginal Poster
    Sep 11, 2023

    a good answer it should be just having a fun time with no lables

    ReactReply
  • BE
    beunbad
    Oct 9, 2023

    Id try it with you

    ReactReply
  • BE
    beunbad
    Oct 9, 2023

    Id try it with you

    ReactReply
  • DB
    dbsex69
    Nov 10, 2023

    I am not ronanicaly attracted to men, but I have given and recieved blowjobs and enjoyed both. I have played with toys but haven't had the real thing anally yet, but want to try it.

    ReactReply
  • HA
    hairy1965
    Jan 24, 2024
    I think it is time to give the words heterosexual, bisexual and homosexual the correct meaning : that you are interested sexually. In the other sex, both sexes or the same sex. Then there would be no doubt for men about their sexuality if they identify as straight but like sexual interaction with men..they are simply bisexual.

    If we introduce the words heteroromantic, biromantic or homoromantic it is clear if you would like to have a relationship with the other sex, both sexes or your own sex. A lot of confusion will be solved :).
    Men who identify as straight but are interested in men sexually are often afraid to identify as bisexual. But there is nothing wrong with being bisexual. Among men it is often perceived as less masculine . And that makes it difficult to be open about it and identify as bisexual.
    ReactReply
  • CA
    Calidablue78
    Feb 17, 2024

    I consider myself straight as I love women, I find them sexually attractive. I feel a bond and connection with them. I love having sex with them.
    While Im not attracted to men in the same way, yes I do enjoy sex with them.

    ReactReply
  • DA
    dante000777
    Mar 9, 2024

    Not sure how many times one has to say this, straight men do NOT have sex with other men, they are delusional or simply cannot admit the truth that they are not straight.

    ReactReply
  • DA
    dante000777
    Mar 9, 2024

    Then you are not straight or simply not being honest with yourself, straight men DO NOT have sex with other men.

    ReactReply
  • PE
    penderguy
    Jul 22, 2024

    Sexual identity for a male can be different from what he does sexually. Gay men have a hard time understanding this because they are only attracted to males. Sexuality and gender are not black and white, either/or. If you can't understand that and accept that, then you need to do some research. Opinions should be based on fact not feeling. That's my 2 cents worth

    ReactReply
  • OP
    Openfun1
    Apr 12, 2025

    As others have alluded to, there is a difference between romantic attraction and sexual attraction.

    I am romantically attracted to women but I am sexually attracted to both women and men.

    What does that make me? Bi-sexual I think.

    Dave

    ReactReply
  • ME
    Member
    Jun 22, 2025

    I never understood the hang-up over labels. It's sex. It feels good, the company is great, and we're still friends after we cum. Why over think it?

    ReactReply
  • KE
    Kevin_L
    Sep 17, 2025

    I have had sex with another man. I enjoyed being bottom. I wont say no to doing it again some time. I dont do it every single day but if i get the chance i dont refuse it.

    ReactReply
  • SW
    Sep 24, 2025

    Ive only been sexually once with another man but, if I get the chance to be with a man again I would definitely do it again. Its been over 12 years since Ive been sucked and me sucking him but, the thought of sucking another mans cock consumes me, Im rock hard just writing this.

    ReactReply
  • GA
    gabare
    Oct 3, 2025

    few will admit to it and few will return the favor if you suck they're cock , I have a friend I suck for two years before he got down on his knees and sucked mine and continues to suck mine. I've had a few straight guys do my ass to me it's a power thing but it was awesome and they didn't need to reciprocate . bi - curious is hit and miss IMO the magic word is curious so if you suck them or maybe they even fuck you you may get nothing in return but a load of cum.

    ReactReply