DE
deb-rich2016

Discussion

Hey look at my wife

Posted Aug 9, 2023

Replies4
DE
deb-rich2016
deb-rich2016Original Poster
Aug 9, 2023

My wife loves to be naked ALL the time. If were home, were nude. Of course I love it when other men (or women) can feast their eyes on her hairy pussy. When she has to wear clothes its just a short dress and nothing else. I try to expose her as much as I can. I lay her on the beach so that men can see her as they walk by. We visit an unofficial nude beach but I make sure shes nude the whole time. Many men have seen her with her legs spread wide. Some will stop and talk even had a few bold ones jack off on her.

ReactReplySubscribe

Replies

  • ME
    Member
    Aug 9, 2023

    Hmmm im sure im gonna jack off too if i see her legs wide open

    ReactReply
  • OL
    older6666
    Aug 10, 2023

    So very nice, both of you!

    ReactReply
  • BI
    big1800scooter
    Aug 12, 2023

    I always love looking at you two!!!! She is very lovely to look at!!!!

    ReactReply
  • TH
    theq6699
    May 1, 2024

    I would love to be at that beach when you guy are there. Deb is so hot.

    ReactReply