When I was in my early 20s, I used to go to a beach that was clothing optional. Almost all of the men went nude, but very few of the women. The few women who did go nude were usually with their boyfriends. I think the reason why so few women went nude was because there were a lot of gawkers. I remember one time when three girls let me sit next to them. They couldn't have been older than 19. Thay all had on swimsuits. I had actually put my swimsuit back on before approaching them because I didn't want to make them feel uncomfortable. After chatting for a while, I asked them if it would be okay if I took it off. One of my favorite things to do was to sunbathe nude in front of women who had their swimsuits on. One of the girls said that it would be okay, so I took it off. The contrast between their being "clothed" and my being completely nude was VERY exciting. I felt so exposed. Also, they looked so nice in their suits. I was so horny, I wanted to fuck them. As soon as I took my swimsuit off, I got an erection. It was sticking right up. The girls could see everything. I didn't bother to turn onto my stomach or try to hide it. I figured that I would just let them see me the way that I was.
Replies
- PLplayfulcouple2022Original PosterAug 6, 2023
No, there wasn't any physical interaction. It was pure exhibitionism. I wanted them to see how hard I got. The one girl who saw me first looked rather shocked. I don't think she was expecting to see me that way. After that, I went swimming. When I returned, I sunbathed next to the girls again.
ReactReply - GA
Aug 26, 2023Beach boners just feel wonderful. I used to stay hard for hours on beaches, with short periods of softness in between long hard stretches. Women are very split in their reactions: they tend to either love it or be disgusted by it. It is my impression that the former group tends to be more fun, with a healthier life outlook, on the whole. Same with guys.
ReactReply - SU
Dec 25, 2023I naturally tend to go into 'compact' mode once everythings out in the open. I imagine the feeling of walking around engorged would be amazing, though.
ReactReply - PLplayfulcouple2022Original PosterMay 5, 2024[quote]Beach boners just feel wonderful. I used to stay hard for hours on beaches, with short periods of softness in between long hard stretches. Women are very split in their reactions: they tend to either love it or be disgusted by it. It is my impression that the former group tends to be more fun, with a healthier life outlook, on the whole. Same with guys.[/quote] I agree with you that women are very split in their reactions. I don't know why a woman would be disgusted just because a man had an erection at a clothing optional or nude beach. But if you were hard "for hours", I can see how a woman might not like that. It would also be disgusting if a man masturbated in front of a woman who didn't want to see that. One of the three women who I got an erection in front of at the clothing optional beach looked like she was a bit shocked. I don't think she was expecting to see me that way. I think they were concerned that guys would hit on them. It was a safety issue. They didn't want to be molested. That also may have been why they kept their swimsuits on. I didn't bother to hide myself, but I also didn't stay hard the entire time I was with them either. It wasn't my intention to offend them or make them feel uncomfortable. But I will confess that the CFNM situation was a turn on for me. I wanted them to see me. The fact that they looked very nice in their swimsuits added to my excitement. Surely, they must have expected that something like that could happen. I sometimes wonder whether woman feel that a guy who gets an erection is not a gentleman because, if he would only have clean thoughts, he should be able to avoid becoming aroused. I actually had a reaction like that from a different woman at that beach. She was with a female friend. They were both in their early to mid-thirties (and married) while I was 24. They both wore one-piece swimsuits but they lowered their tops down so they could get some sun on their breasts. I was completely nude. I spontaneously got an erection. It was not intentional. One of the women commented to me that I must have wanted to have sex with her. She meant it in a way so as to indicate that she didn't want to be hit on. I denied that that was my intention. After that, everything was cool. I had an experience at a nude beach where I deliberately kept my swimsuit on in front of a young lady (who also had her swimsuit on) because i was very concerned that I would get an erection in front of her. Many guys at that beach were nude so that was not the issue. I just wanted to get to know the girl without the sexual aspects getting in the way. I deliberately avoided a CFNM situation because I knew that it would be too arousing for me. Looking back, I think what I should have done was to take my swimsuit off, but not until after I had talked with her for a while. She was with two girlfriends, one of which was nude, so that would have been okay. But at that young age, I didn't have much control. I would have surely gotten hard.ReactReply
- PLplayfulcouple2022Original PosterJun 14, 2024[quote]What a good story! Do you have any other similar experiences you can share?[/quote] Yes, I had other experiences where I was nude in front of women at a clothing optional beach who were wearing swimsuits. As I mentioned in a previous post, this beach had a number of gawkers, so the women were often hesitant to go nude. I guess I looked harmless enough, so they sometimes let me sit next to them. One time, I was sitting next to two girls I had just met. They were in their early 20s. I was completely nude but they had swimsuits on. After chatting with them for a while, I was quietly lying on my back with my eyes closed enjoying the sun. That was when I let myself get an erection. I heard one of the girls whisper to the other, "He's erect." The other girl responded that she knew. Obviously, they had whispered too loudly to keep me from hearing what they said. I enjoyed letting them see me. I think part of the thrill for me in being nude in front of women who had their swimsuits on was my feeling of vulnerability. They got to see every inch of my naked body while they remained modestly dressed. The circumstances seemed so unequal. I had to use my X-ray vision to imagine them naked. I could see their sexy legs and feet and their swimsuit covered pussies and their cleavage but that was it. I often thought about fucking them. At the same time, I didn't stare at them. The fact that I didn't have a girlfriend at the time only made my horniness worse. I loved letting women see me when I was turned on. My erection showed them how horny I was and that I was interested in them sexually. They could see my potential for satisfying them and for giving them a good fuck. There was no mystery as to how big and hard I got. They could see that! That gave them a good idea of what it would be like to have me inside of them. I don't want to give the impression that I was continually lusting after the women or blatantly exposing myself.. It wasn't my intention to be disrespectful.ReactReply
- PLplayfulcouple2022Original PosterJul 2, 2024
I should have said that, even though the women at the clothing optional beach could see how big my erection was, there was still a lot of mystery remaining. They wouldn't know how excited I got when I had an orgasm. They also wouldnt know how powerfully or how much I ejaculated. That would have given them a better idea of how good I could make them feel. That would have been the ultimate reveal.
There were a few times at that beach when I got so excited that I was at risk of losing control and having an orgasm that I didnt intend to happen. I doubt that any of the women would have wanted to see that, especially if I was sitting close to them. That would have been too much. But I wasn't too concerned that women would be offended just because they saw me with an erection. I reasoned that, knowing what kind of beach this was, they must have realized that some of the men might become erect.
ReactReply - GA
Dec 29, 2024I meant to add (months ago...) that while I champion positive sexuality and clothing freedom, I take great care in considering whether any women would be offended by either my nudity or my erection. The critical question is always security. Does she feel safe? Will she give an indication of how she feels? When I was a young nudist with many erections, I was completely in the dark about these questions. Women struck me as always _seeming_ confident on open beaches, whereas safety is nearly a constant concern. As a smaller man, I had projected my own sense of peacefulness onto women's minds. So for at least this half my life, only with the clearest communication do I allow myself be more demonstrative. Only if I have a pleasant conversation, where I have a strong sense of her ease, do I consider upping the temperature. Lots of good talk in relationships built that skill over the years, but in a freer society I would have learned such basic facts decades earlier in life.
ReactReply - GA
Dec 29, 2024RE:CFNM at the Beach
I meant to say:"....Only if WE have a pleasant conversation, where I have a strong sense of her ease, do I consider....,"
ReactReply - GA
Dec 29, 2024I tried and failed to edit my note of minutes ago. I meant say,
"....Only if WE have a pleasant conversation, where I have a strong sense of her ease, do I consider..."
ReactReply - PLplayfulcouple2022Original PosterSep 26, 2025[quote]I meant to add (months ago...) that while I champion positive sexuality and clothing freedom, I take great care in considering whether any women would be offended by either my nudity or my erection. The critical question is always security. Does she feel safe? Will she give an indication of how she feels? .... safety is nearly a constant concern. As a smaller man, I had projected my own sense of peacefulness onto women's minds. So for at least this half my life.... Only if I have a pleasant conversation, where I have a strong sense of her ease, do I consider upping the temperature.[/quote] You are right that the critical question is always security. I can also relate to you being a smaller man as I am smaller too. I would think that a smaller man would be viewed as less of a threat to a woman. I would try to project my harmlessness to a woman so as to put her at ease. The clothing optional beach that I used to frequent had mostly guys. The fact that women were outnumbered would have added to their sense of vulnerability. The women who did go there were usually in groups of 2 or 3. Most of them wore swimsuits whereas the males went nude (CFNM). Like you, I would usually have a "pleasant conversation" with a woman (or group of women) before allowing myself to "up the temperature". But, at the same time, I wasn't overly concerned about the possibility that a woman might become offended if I were to become erect. I would be somewhat discreet as to when I let it happen. For example, it might be when we were quietly sunbathing after we had been talking for a while. Hopefully, she would think that this was a spontaneous erection as I was enjoying the sun. Besides, even if she were to become offended, there wouldn't be any real harm as I think the person would still view me as being harmless.ReactReply
- GA
Sep 29, 2025[quote]I meant to add (months ago...) that while I champion positive sexuality and clothing freedom, I take great care in considering whether any women would be offended by either my nudity or my erection. The critical question is always security. Does she feel safe? Will she give an indication of how she feels? .... safety is nearly a constant concern. As a smaller man, I had projected my own sense of peacefulness onto women's minds. So for at least this half my life.... Only if I have a pleasant conversation, where I have a strong sense of her ease, do I consider upping the temperature. You are right that the critical question is always security. I can also relate to you being a smaller man as I am smaller too. I would think that a smaller man would be viewed as less of a threat to a woman. I would try to project my harmlessness to a woman so as to put her at ease. The clothing optional beach that I used to frequent had mostly guys. The fact that women were outnumbered would have added to their sense of vulnerability. The women who did go there were usually in groups of 2 or 3. Most of them wore swimsuits whereas the males went nude (CFNM). Like you, I would usually have a "pleasant conversation" with a woman (or group of women) before allowing myself to "up the temperature". But, at the same time, I wasn't overly concerned about the possibility that a woman might become offended if I were to become erect. I would be somewhat discreet as to when I let it happen. For example, it might be when we were quietly sunbathing after we had been talking for a while. Hopefully, she would think that this was a spontaneous erection as I was enjoying the sun. Besides, even if she were to become offended, there wouldn't be any real harm as I think the person would still view me as being harmless.[/quote] Thank you for this! I rarely get out on the sand these days, but I frequent hotel pools when traveling. If they aren't busy, I wear a thong, either bikini or one-piece. But on those occasions where I feel nudity is okay, meaning not likely to make anyone uncomfortable, I usually get a boner. I have been in such situations often enough that I have a good sense of whether I'm likely to offend anyone. The best of those is when women are grouped and feel secure. Then my nudity makes _me_ less secure but, because of that insecurity, more aroused. Sigh, outdoor nudity seems like it will keep getting rarer in the US, which is a terrible shame! Nude life tends to create and nurture great relationships!ReactReply - PLplayfulcouple2022Original PosterSep 29, 2025[quote]Thank you for this! But on those occasions where I feel nudity is okay, meaning not likely to make anyone uncomfortable, I usually get a boner. I have been in such situations often enough that I have a good sense of whether I'm likely to offend anyone. The best of those is when women are grouped and feel secure. Then my nudity makes _me_ less secure but, because of that insecurity, more aroused. ..[/quote] That's a great comment! If the woman was alone, I would be more aware of the risk that I might offend her or make her feel uncomfortable. In those situations, I was very careful not to have an erection. But I knew that if the women were in a group, they were probably less likely to feel threatened. This was especially true if they were wearing clothes. I would feel VERY vulnerable and less in control in that situation. I might resist having an erection in front of them but eventually let it happen. The truth is that I wanted them to see me. My sense of vulnerability and exposure added to my arousal. I knew that they could see every inch of my body. This was a clothing optional beach. Some of the young women were there for the first time out of curiosity. That might be part of the reason why they kept their clothes on. After chatting with them for a while, I might let myself get hard.ReactReply
- SWJul 14, 2026
I've had many CFNM experiences over the years, but CFNM at the beach is my favorite. I've gone to the clothing-op beach many times with my girlfriend and her female friends, where I was the only one nude. maybe, get my girlfriend to take her top off if she was in the mood.
I've been on the beach nude, kicking a soccer ball around, while completely clothed women just sit back watching. Giggling and laughing as they watch my cock and balls swing and bounce all around.
I was on the beach a few weeks ago, just as the sun was setting. Not many people on the entire beach, but two cute females came and put their towel down right in front of me. After a few minutes, I got up and went for a jog down the beach completely nude. As I was heading back, girls were watching me and laughing at my dick flopping all around. As I ran past them they waved me over, "Hey naked guy, come over here" one of them said. They just sat there pointing at my dick and laughing for a minute, then she said "wow, you're really brave!" with another round of laughter.
One of the best full on CFNM experiences, They offered me a drink and I just hung out with them for the next hour!
ReactReply
