We’re moving to our new site — some features are paused
Browsing, signing up and upgrading still work. Messages, comments, friend requests, forums and uploads are paused for about 3 hours. See what’s paused
Middle Tennessee Restrooms
I never have entered a restroom that I didn't get naked in.
My Daddy taught me this when I was just a little boy.
He said Restrooms are where you get to play with your pee pee in front of men and not get arrested.
Daddy would take me in a stall and feed me his sweet thing!!!
I hope you don't think I'm a bad person!!!
I never have entered a restroom that I didn't get naked in.My Daddy taught me this when I was just a little boy.He said Restrooms are where you get to play with your pee pee in front of men and not get arrested.Daddy would take me in a stall and feed me his sweet thing!!!I hope you don't think I'm a bad person!!!
You are not a bad person, I just wish I had a dad like yours, that would have been amazing and horny as hell.



