?

Discussion

Self View

Posted Jan 21, 2012

Replies18
ME
MemberOriginal Poster
Jan 21, 2012

In addition to wank material, has anybody else masturbated while viewing pictures of themselves nude or videos of themselves.  It can be interesting to see/watch yourself.

ReactReplySubscribe

Replies

  • LO
    louis33705
    Jan 22, 2012

    I do often. I will masturbate looking at myself on cam or watching videos of me masturbating. It's like having my own personal JO buddy.

    ReactReply
  • TO
    tompen53
    Jan 23, 2012

    I have done all of the above. Its like having a twin.

    ReactReply
  • ME
    Member
    Jan 29, 2012
    i have quite a few pics of my self sucking and getting fucked and a couple of videos, i love jerking off to these.  posted a few of the pics in the photo section here.
    ReactReply
  • OL
    Ollygrumps
    Jan 30, 2012

    Have you wanked on skype? Last year I had many one-to-one's on skype where we ended up having fun. You can see the pic of yourself wanking and can see the other person is being turned on by it. Brillient when you both cum together.

    ReactReply
  • OL
    Ollygrumps
    Feb 4, 2012

    Today I had a really sensual experience on Skype. I was perswaded to keep my hands off my cock and gently stroke my body all over, using my finger tips. I'm shaven so my skin is sensative to the touch. I can't tell you how sensual it was. when the time came to wank it was quick, vibrent and explosive.

    ReactReply
  • ME
    Member
    Mar 7, 2012
    Yes.  ALL THE TIME.  I masturbate looking at my pic alot.  I have hundreds from current all the way back to age 21.  It is really exciting for me to see.  Also have some self videos I use.
    ReactReply
  • BE
    BearNipGuy
    Jul 22, 2012
    Absolutely I have done this. I get off on what other people are seeing. Although truth be told, I am usually looking at my cam to make sure I am still centered and not showing the ceiling or floor more then anything else. lol
    Standing naked and wanking in front of a full length mirror can be hot too. Like JO with the twin brother you never had. :)
    ReactReply
  • HD
    hdjb62
    Nov 2, 2012
    [quote]Yes.  ALL THE TIME.  I masturbate looking at my pic alot.  I have hundreds from current all the way back to age 21.  It is really exciting for me to see.  Also have some self videos I use.
    [/quote]



    Man you need to post more here. Love to see more pics of your hot naked body.
    ReactReply
  • ME
    Member
    Nov 11, 2012
    i'll admit, i've wanked to myself a lot. pics and vids, paces in public, u name it, wank material for weeks after it happens!
    ReactReply
  • WY
    wyosas
    Nov 11, 2012

    I sure have!

    ReactReply
  • EX
    exhibitguy
    Dec 5, 2012

    I have do all the above watching me wanking to pics,video's, cam's of me and mirrors . i enjoy seeing others watching the more the better but really get turned on watching myself wanking, stroking my body and cumming. Love it

    ReactReply
  • SO
    Soupie
    Dec 5, 2012

    Doesn't do it for me.  I need to be seeing someone else.  I just don't get off on myself getting off.  Kind of weird, because I'm an actor, but I can never watch myself on tv or film.  I just want to crawl out of the room.  I've done about 30 commercials now, and I hit the remote so hard to change it when one comes on.

    ReactReply
  • BA
    bareskin
    Dec 6, 2012

    YESSSSS - it is VERY stimulating to watch myself stroking on cam while being joined on cam by others who are- in turn - stimulated seeing me - USUALLY creates a MONSGTER orgasm/ejaculation!!

    ReactReply
  • BA
    bareskin
    Dec 6, 2012

    LOVE to watch myself wanking - especially on cam - and ESPECIALLY if i know i am being watched by a couple or a female!!!! LOVE the total stimulation and the orgasm/ejaculation that usually follows !!

    ReactReply
  • ME
    Member
    Dec 6, 2012
    [quote]In addition to wank material, has anybody else masturbated while viewing pictures of themselves nude or videos of themselves.  It can be interesting to see/watch yourself.[/quote]
    ReactReply
  • ME
    Member
    Dec 6, 2012
    [quote]In addition to wank material, has anybody else masturbated while viewing pictures of themselves nude or videos of themselves.  It can be interesting to see/watch yourself.[/quote]
    ReactReply
  • ME
    Member
    Dec 6, 2012
    [quote]In addition to wank material, has anybody else masturbated while viewing pictures of themselves nude or videos of themselves.  It can be interesting to see/watch yourself.[/quote]
    ReactReply
  • ME
    Member
    Mar 3, 2013
    Back in the old days, when i was younger, i discovered it was very arousing to vid myself naked and masturbating using my dad's video camera. Taping some footage on an old videocassette. That cassette i watched back when i had the opportunity. I was still living at home those days.



    Lateron, when the digital era begun, i use a very cheap Trust cam with a picture taking option. Small pics could be taken. So new for my that time. When i bought my first digital photocamera i made many shots of myself. With the build in video i could make quite some clips. When i watch them back i mastubate with it, so exciting it was.



    And to see others doing the same excites a lot too!
    ReactReply