GU
gus2298

Discussion

Bareback

Posted Apr 20, 2022

Replies22
GU
gus2298
gus2298Original Poster
Apr 20, 2022

Yes please

ReactReplySubscribe

Replies

  • BE
    Bedowinman
    Apr 21, 2022

    Me too please.

    ReactReply
  • NU
    nudedudeinknox
    Apr 21, 2022

    I'm always available to bareback. Florida top here. No condom ever. I refuse to pull out. You will leave my home with my seed inside your hole! No clean up allowed, you must take my cum!! Male or female, any hole, total bareback!

    ReactReply
  • FU
    funforall15
    May 1, 2022

    Its the only way to go.

    ReactReply
  • GU
    gus2298
    gus2298Original Poster
    May 3, 2022

    Bareback and cum in me anytime

    ReactReply
  • GA
    gabare
    May 5, 2022

    fill my hole till it overflows and gangbangs welcomed

    ReactReply
  • BO
    May 5, 2022

    I love being gangbanged bareback while in bondage.

    ReactReply
  • GA
    gabare
    May 5, 2022
    [quote]I love being gangbanged bareback while in bondage.[/quote] i'll comply peacefully to a line of cocks fucking me but yes tie me up that's fun too and to silent me stick a cock in my mouth :)
    ReactReply
  • BO
    Boydemeanor
    May 7, 2022

    Bareback is the best!!

    ReactReply
  • NU
    nudedudeinknox
    May 15, 2022

    Nature didn't intend to have people fucking with their cocks wrapped in plastic. Bareback is natural and the ONLY way I fuck. Regardless if giving or receiving, it must be bareback! Fuck condoms!! Never used a condom, never intend to start!

    Thanks for the interesting conversation tread!!

    Marc,
    Group Moderator

    ReactReply
  • NU
    nudepicses64
    Jun 2, 2022

    Yes bareback is best an definitely gangbang an if can be bound when they are ducking me better yet. As many cocks as want to fuck me an drop there load inside deep into my hole.

    ReactReply
  • ME
    Member
    Dec 13, 2022

    Yes, I can't go back to without it

    ReactReply
  • BO
    Dec 13, 2022
    [quote]Yes bareback is best an definitely gangbang an if can be bound when they are ducking me better yet. As many cocks as want to fuck me an drop there load inside deep into my hole.[/quote] That's how I like it !!!
    ReactReply
  • GE
    gemini586
    Dec 20, 2022

    no other way to feel the cock and the cum shooting through you. Bareback only, condoms not allowed.

    ReactReply
  • AR
    Arth49
    Jan 18, 2023

    yes you are completely right. The cum must stay in the hole....... and then it is a good feeling to feel this juice run down the legs after a while

    ReactReply
  • NU
    NudistMox
    Jan 25, 2023

    Fuck yeah! That's the only way to be.

    ReactReply
  • CO
    coleca
    Jan 26, 2023

    Bareback all the way!

    ReactReply
  • CH
    ChrisMan08
    May 12, 2023

    I agree. I want as many loads as I can get. Like to have it dripping out my hole and down my legs. Like to feel those loads shooting in my man hole. Chris.

    ReactReply
  • ME
    Member
    May 13, 2023

    always Bareback, that is fun

    ReactReply
  • NO
    Northwalk
    Jul 18, 2024

    yes letting it drip adds something very pleasant

    ReactReply
  • NO
    Northwalk
    Dec 8, 2024

    It has been a while since I posted -- but I have had a few nice hole filling experiences

    ReactReply
  • NO
    Northwalk
    Dec 8, 2024

    I like watching a head with foreskin go into me -- as the skin pulls back I am currently naked and in the Barbados. lovely weather but no bones to be found

    ReactReply
  • NO
    Northwalk
    Feb 28, 2025
    well I have had a number but this was my christmas present

    he was great inside me and left this lovely juice behind you can imaging how nice it felt
    ReactReply