We’re moving to our new site — some features are paused
Browsing, signing up and upgrading still work. Messages, comments, friend requests, forums and uploads are paused for about 3 hours. See what’s paused
nudest sun
Same here. As a matter of fact I can't wait for the summer to kick off!
Tanning alone with my wife is great. Even after all the years, I still love to see her basking in the sun at the resort, with her legs open and her bald vulva glistening in the sun. Sometimes she'll catch me looking at her pussy and her hard nipples; and she'll give me a naughty look - because she likes that I'm enjoying the view.
What's even better is if we're sunbathing with some of our nudist friends/couples. Everyone is naked; and we can all see each other sprawled out in the sun. Our female friends all are attractive too, with shaven pussies; and the "view" is awesome.




