Just wondering how the rest of you guys are dealing with not getting naked in Company if you are in Lockdown. I miss my trips to Saunas and Porn cinemas where I can get naked and enjoy myself.
Replies
- HA
HappyChappieOriginal PosterNov 26, 2020Yeah that about sums it up. No chance of getting outside here in the UK now...far too cold.
ReactReply - PE
Mar 25, 2021We just hitched up our 5th wheel went to the Southern states where the new normal is...the old normal, the real normal. People living their lives, businesses are open, people greet each other, beaches are open, breweries are open, everyone breaths air freely. Its wonderful.
ReactReply - GA
Mar 25, 2021well down here as long as yoou stay away from inner liberal cities most things are normal , the gay campground i belong to is suppose to open the pool april 1 from my understanding and will only have restrictions in accordance to what the local authorities deem necessary . i usually go during the weekday anyways so sometimes only a few of us nude at pool anyways .
ReactReply - BOMar 25, 2021
I'm always nude at home, but miss being nude in the locker room at the Y. I will still have some nude time at the nudist resort near by this summer.
ReactReply - NU
May 29, 2021[quote]I like to be naked as much as possible. So spend most of my time naked at home. If visitors call I remain naked. If they have a problem with it then thats their problem. Dan[/quote] Agree 100%ReactReply

