AL
alfcrys123

Discussion

hello from Devon uk

Posted Aug 27, 2020

Replies8
AL
alfcrys123
alfcrys123Original Poster
Aug 27, 2020

New to this. Anybody want sex in Devon on the beach?

ReactReplySubscribe

Replies

  • OV
    ovrdhhllinMO
    Aug 27, 2020

    Oh my yes! Wish we didnt have all that water between us, Id love to play with the two of you!

    ReactReply
  • GR
    GrayFox
    Aug 27, 2020

    MMmm. Wish I was still there. Periodically I fly over to visit friends down in Plymouth but have not been able to go back for the last couple of years. I love Acorns and a few of the other places. But at least we can keep in touch on this website.

    ReactReply
  • PI
    pipppy
    Jan 8, 2021

    Hopefully when COVID over

    ReactReply
  • CH
    cheekysmile
    May 12, 2021

    I'm in def 100%xx

    ReactReply
  • SH
    ShinyNev
    Mar 20, 2022

    If its a blue sky day am I likely to see anyone else at Wadham Rocks in later March? Forecast looking good for week ahead!

    ReactReply
  • SH
    ShinyNev
    Mar 24, 2022

    Just to say I went and had a wonderful sunny edging session - eventually exploded and filled my cupped hand
    First time ever in March!

    ReactReply
  • JA
    May 16, 2023

    Love too. Love beach fucking and you look very sexy. Occasionally at slapton sands or wadham rocks. Hope you have lots of fun

    Jx

    ReactReply
  • JA
    May 16, 2023

    Love too. Love beach fucking and you look very sexy. Occasionally at slapton sands or wadham rocks. Hope you have lots of fun

    Jx

    ReactReply