NU

Discussion

beach head

Posted Oct 9, 2012

Replies0
NU
nudistphotodudeOriginal Poster
Oct 9, 2012
I went back to the beach today. same beach as before, not a nude beach but it has some areas that are not used much and you can sometimes get nude.  I was hanging out, clothed as there were some people around.  I could tell that the couple of guys nearest to me were looking for some play so I decided to just watch and see what happened.  In a while I needed to take a piss so i stepped back in to the trees behind the beach and noticed one of the guys following me.  I pulled down my shorts and pissed, the guy continued to walk toward me pulled out his little cock and played with it a little bit. he came over to me grabbed my cock and stroked it a couple of times and just dropped to his knees and started to suck it. man that dude could suck cock.

great day at the beach.
ReactReplySubscribe

Replies

No replies yet.