LO
louis33705

Discussion

Who has videos on their profile?

Posted Jan 11, 2012

Replies17
LO
louis33705
louis33705Original Poster
Jan 11, 2012

I have two and am awaiting one more. I have a couple of "G" rated on TN also.

ReactReplySubscribe

Replies

  • MI
    MickeyH
    Jan 11, 2012
    I have 6 on TN and am waiting for warmer weather to add some here, outside is my favorite place to be so it will most likley be Spring before I make new ones.
    ReactReply
  • ME
    Member
    Jan 12, 2012
    I have a video on my profile of my wife pleasuring me.  Let me know what you think...
    ReactReply
  • LO
    louis33705
    louis33705Original Poster
    Jan 21, 2012
    [quote]I have 6 on TN and am waiting for warmer weather to add some here, outside is my favorite place to be so it will most likley be Spring before I make new ones.
    [/quote]



    Great vids Mickey
    ReactReply
  • OL
    Ollygrumps
    Feb 7, 2012

    I have uploaded two to my profile. One was accepted here but removed from TrueNudists by the censors. The other is on TrueNudists but never appears to have surfaced here (even though I uploaded it twice)

    ReactReply
  • RI
    rickels61
    Feb 10, 2012
    [quote]I have two and am awaiting one more. I have a couple of "G" rated on TN also.[/quote]



    I have a licking video. Before long, I hope to have a video of licking a woman. On TN, I have nudist videos.
    ReactReply
  • RI
    rickels61
    Feb 15, 2012
    [quote][quote]I have two and am awaiting one more. I have a couple of "G" rated on TN also.[/quote]



    I have a licking video. Before long, I hope to have a video of licking a woman. On TN, I have nudist videos.[/quote]



    My more risque videos are for my friends. Feel free to give a constructive critique.
    ReactReply
  • RI
    rickels61
    Feb 16, 2012
    [quote]We have several posted.[/quote]







    BoDe_C's videos are nice--especial the oral.
    ReactReply
  • RI
    rickels61
    Feb 24, 2012
    [quote]I have two and am awaiting one more. I have a couple of "G" rated on TN also.[/quote]



    I have about a dozen and plan to make better ones before too long.
    ReactReply
  • RI
    rickels61
    Mar 4, 2012
    [quote]I have two and am awaiting one more. I have a couple of "G" rated on TN also.[/quote]



    I have about a dozen, but I would like to get some of licking vagina and/or woman on top.
    ReactReply
  • WY
    wyosas
    Mar 22, 2012

    I have one.

    ReactReply
  • ME
    mellisarascal
    May 27, 2026

    I have a good many videos posted on here

    ReactReply
  • ME
    mellisarascal
    May 27, 2026

    I have a good many videos posted on here

    ReactReply
  • SC
    scubaboy063
    May 27, 2026

    I believe I have three videos in my media.

    ReactReply
  • ON
    Onesexyguy66
    May 27, 2026

    and I love your vids too ! Keep it hard !

    ReactReply
  • ME
    Member
    May 29, 2026

    I have a few if anyone would like to watch them.

    ReactReply
  • NI
    Nitehawk4111
    May 30, 2026
    [quote]I have a few if anyone would like to watch them.[/quote] Yes, I like to watch them. Very hot, mostly because you seem so natural and unabashed. Thanks for sharing them. I think your buds are glad you share your body with them. Whew
    ReactReply
  • PU
    PurpleHelmet
    May 30, 2026

    I have three in my profile. :-)

    ReactReply