NU
Nude_massage

Discussion

I like to cuckold men while I fuck their wives on my massage table.

Posted Feb 22, 2020

Replies1
NU
Nude_massage
Nude_massageOriginal Poster
Feb 22, 2020

Imagine me pounding and breeding your wife for a couple of hours on my massage table while you sit clothed in a chair on the other side of the room. I can also fuck husbands whose wives want to watch their man taking cock. Guys feel free to clean up the mess I make after I have finished with your partner. Have restraints and blindfolds for those who want a total sensual experience.

ReactReplySubscribe

Replies

  • GA
    Ganymede20c
    May 17, 2023

    Not married but I would love to be whipped first to heat up my GF, then be fucked hard in my boy pussy, then hers. Whipping really establishes the Dom's dominance, and buttfucking brands me a sissy. Both acts will arouse her!

    ReactReply