OL
Ollygrumps

Discussion

Sun block

Posted Feb 12, 2020

Replies12
OL
Ollygrumps
OllygrumpsOriginal Poster
Feb 12, 2020

When I'm going to the beach with someone new I offer to put the sun block on their back. My hands may stray, rubbing it into their buttocks. And, if they don't object, I ask them to turn round so I can rub it into their front. Of course nowhere should be missed. Nobody wants to burn the sensitive parts.

And, when on holiday together, my friend and I apply the sun block to each other - all over and at the start of each day. Occasionally someone might be watching as we do it outside or on the terrace in case of spillages.

ReactReplySubscribe

Replies

  • FU
    Apr 27, 2020

    I love to be covered in oil - nice to start on the back - slowly letting it run between my thighs.
    As I am rolled over I will always be erect - I can not help it - always best when others can see too.

    ReactReply
  • OL
    Ollygrumps
    OllygrumpsOriginal Poster
    May 10, 2020
    [quote]As I am rolled over I will always be erect - I can not help it - always best when others can see too.[/quote] That needs a bit more sunblock, well rubbed in.
    ReactReply
  • NU
    nudetony69
    Jul 9, 2021

    love you to rub sunblock all over me!

    ReactReply
  • BR
    Brazilian_taste
    Jan 3, 2022

    i love when a stranger helps me with my sunblock

    ReactReply
  • SU
    Jan 27, 2022

    There is a nice clothing optional place in Tampa--just for us guys......lotion is spread everywhere if you ask politely.

    ReactReply
  • ME
    mensasnem
    Feb 23, 2022
    I was applying sunblock on a clothing-optional beach -- [quote] And, when on holiday together, my friend and I apply the sun block to each other - all over and at the start of each day. Occasionally someone might be watching as we do it outside or on the terrace in case of spillages. [/quote] -- while another guy on the beach watched. I didn't mind that he was watching but was a bit disconcerted by the intensity of his gaze. Later found out it was a gay clothing-optional beach. "Oh, isthat whyhe was so interested?" Well, that makes sense. Didn't bother me while it was happening. Certainly didn't stop applying sunblock. Didn't bother me when I realized why he has so interested. Rather flattering, actually. And it provided a reasonable explanation for why he was watching so intently. That was nearly forty years ago. My understanding of things has changed considerably since then. If it were to happen now, I'd make the effort to "put on a show." It was just the intensity of his gaze that I found a bit disconcerting. I was nude on a beach, I obviously didn't care whether anyone saw me or watched me.
    ReactReply
  • BO
    Feb 23, 2022

    I always use sunblock when nude outdoors. I have had 2 skin cancer surgeries in the last 2 years.

    ReactReply
  • CA
    Carlupdike
    May 23, 2022

    Definitely sounds like a perfect day at the beach!

    ReactReply
  • CA
    Carlupdike
    May 23, 2022

    Definitely sounds like a perfect day at the beach!

    ReactReply
  • HA
    Hangnaked2
    Jun 7, 2022

    At a nude beach you need to put it on the buttocks! Dont want toasted buns!

    ReactReply
  • HA
    Hangnaked2
    Jun 7, 2022

    At a nude beach you need to put it on the buttocks! Dont want toasted buns!

    ReactReply
  • SW
    swinger_ms3967
    Nov 15, 2025

    Yes spread the ass checks make sure the brown eye gets very well protected inside and out

    ReactReply