AB
abooshluver

Discussion

What are the colour of bush you prefer the most in men?

Posted Jan 29, 2020

Replies14
AB
abooshluver
abooshluverOriginal Poster
Jan 29, 2020

What are the colour of bush you prefer the most in men?

Me, I prefer dark brown if I'm allowed to choose. You (if you are allowed to choose on yourself or on other men)?

ReactReplySubscribe

Replies

  • NU
    nudetony69
    Jan 29, 2020

    As long as a man has a. Bush I am happy, reddish or black can be nice but love them all.

    ReactReply
  • AB
    abooshluver
    abooshluverOriginal Poster
    Jan 29, 2020
    [quote]As long as a man has a. Bush I am happy, reddish or black can be nice but love them all.[/quote] True! I love guys with darker bush though. Reddish-ginger, full bush can be cute too.
    ReactReply
  • RC
    rch_nyc
    Jan 29, 2020

    As long as it's thick and untrimmed, any color is fine but I do find ginger men particularly hot!

    ReactReply
  • SH
    ShvdNNkd
    Jan 29, 2020

    My favorites are ginger or blond, but any color can look good. (None can also look good on some guys.) It all depends on the man.

    ReactReply
  • BE
    BearMan
    Feb 1, 2020

    Ginger is so hot!

    ReactReply
  • HE
    hereisjohnnyboy
    Feb 5, 2020

    I prefer dark brown or black. The darker and thicker - the better.

    ReactReply
  • BO
    bonajim
    Feb 20, 2020

    any colour but ginger for me

    ReactReply
  • DA
    Dandyhound
    May 6, 2020

    Ginger, Black, Brown, Blonde Hell Dye it Pink as long as it's clean. I like my water sports fresh lol

    ReactReply
  • AB
    abooshluver
    abooshluverOriginal Poster
    May 18, 2020
    [quote]I love a thick dark brown or black bush. So incredibly hot.[/quote]

    I am totally with you Johnny, dark brown or black bush on myself (if I can choose) and on others. Thick and curly are hot as well!!!
    ReactReply
  • NU
    Nudistpig
    Jun 26, 2020
    [quote]What are the colour of bush you prefer the most in men? Me, I prefer dark brown if I'm allowed to choose. You (if you are allowed to choose on yourself or on other men)?[/quote] Love em all. Natural wild and preferably smelling like man.
    ReactReply
  • BE
    beachlover1
    Oct 17, 2020

    Black are hot especially when it goes between legs to ass crack..but I like all pubes really..I just enjoy seeing men hairy cock and ass.

    ReactReply
  • NU
    Nudistpig
    Oct 21, 2020
    [quote]I prefere black pubes on myself and black pubes on others[/quote] love your bush Pete.
    ReactReply
  • TA
    tattedman
    Oct 24, 2020

    I think dark brown or black are winning out, LOL!! I do love and admire men with dark hair, myself. One reason is that you can see it ! : D A guy with a spray of hair all over, mmmmm. Add silver/gray touches here and then, and man, I'm melting.

    ReactReply
  • BE
    BearMan
    Oct 25, 2020

    Any natural color. Dark ones are however more remarkable.

    ReactReply