MB
Mboros

Discussion

Is it wrong to like a great photo who happens to be straight

Posted Dec 31, 2019

Replies11
MB
Mboros
MborosOriginal Poster
Dec 31, 2019

This was a response I got... I did not get to read his profile
Should we not all be mature and confident enough in our sexuality to either accept or if necessary ignore a compliment. I did not solicit or hit on the guy.

AACNude2019
20 hours ago
NOT interested. Your groups are ALL GAY dude shit. I"M NOT GAY and do not want to 'appeal' to gay men who can't read profiles where it says I"M NOT interested. But I get a dozen gays a week....what the fuk is wrong people. Go your OWN way please.

ReactReplySubscribe

Replies

  • NA
    naked_rick
    Jan 1, 2020

    Sounds like a man who isn't secure in his own sexuality. And, he's probably a dick.

    I'm mystified why people cant just accept the compliment and move on. That he took the time to bitch about it indicates a man with issues.

    ReactReply
  • NA
    nakedmikesc
    Jan 1, 2020

    No it isn't. Sounds like someone that needs to be on another website. This site is for swingers that includes, bi, gay and straight. If he is offended then just block him. I know I will look up his profile and do that.

    ReactReply
  • NA
    nakedmikesc
    Jan 1, 2020

    He must have deleted his profile and I do not find "AACNude2019". No need to block him now.

    ReactReply
  • MB
    Mboros
    MborosOriginal Poster
    Jan 2, 2020

    Thanks for the feedback gents

    ReactReply
  • TO
    tos1966
    Jan 2, 2020

    The account is still active. He recently posted in another group and I was able to click on his account. He must have turned off Allow Searches on his account.

    ReactReply
  • NA
    nakedbuddyjaxfl
    Jan 2, 2020

    You would get the same messages on True Nudists so another site isn't the issue. And all the social nudists that I know would accept it as it is. We are used to seeing lots of different body types on lots of people. No one had asked what someone's orientation was. As for other sites like cam sites, you will get all sorts there also and get comments even if you post you are just interested in one group of people.

    ReactReply
  • NA
    nakedmikesc
    Jan 3, 2020

    Yes that must be it...I was unable to search his ID...but another friend here sent me a link to his account and I was able to block him. Thanks for sharing the link to my inbox.

    ReactReply
  • NA
    nakedmikesc
    Jan 3, 2020

    https://www.trueswingers.com/user/aacnude2019/

    ReactReply
  • NA
    nakedbuddyjaxfl
    Jan 3, 2020

    He lists his age as 31 but his pictures and what he posts show he's a lot older. Unless he's prematurely aged, he's leading women on.

    ReactReply
  • SF
    sfbayarea09
    Jan 3, 2020

    Couldnt agree more with everyone. If you cant handle the response, dont post the photo. I accept that Im putting myself out there for response, positive or negative, when I post anything online. I never asume a positive response means anything...I just dont believe in that level of entitlement.

    ReactReply
  • NU
    nudist351
    Mar 16, 2020

    I am bi but have always been appreciative of any sort of compliment from anyone, regardless of gender or sexuality. For a guy to get upset by a positive comment from another guy, indicates to me some kind of instability as to his own sexuality and a personality disorder (anger issues!)

    ReactReply