HR
hrdwdwkrOriginal Poster
Dec 19, 2019I love to look at, touch, lick and suck cock... Size and shape is secondary to the erection... As long as it is hard, I want to worship it... service it... be a slave to it... My pleasure is giving YOU pleasure... And, hopefully, a load of sweet cum
ReactReplySubscribe
Replies
- HA
Dec 19, 2019Completely with you on that. I love to get up close to a cocktail and just enjoy its fragrance and its hardness. Fucking awesome!!
ReactReply - NU
Nov 29, 2021[quote]I love to look at, touch, lick and suck cock... Size and shape is secondary to the erection... As long as it is hard, I want to worship it... service it... be a slave to it... My pleasure is giving YOU pleasure... And, hopefully, a load of sweet cum[/quote] im the same would love to recip in 69 and erase both of us in the process. But i will give you what you want anytime bud.ReactReply

