New here and wonder what position you would like to take me in so I can post that picture??
Replies
- NU
Dec 18, 2019I would have you ride me like a cowgirl so I could have my hands on your ass, your pussy wrapped around my cock, and my mouth on your nipples
ReactReply - 1F
Dec 18, 2019Would love to have you on your hands and knees. My cock thrusting deep inside your wet pussy while I finger your ass and pull your head back by your hair.
ReactReply - MEMemberDec 18, 2019
Every position possible;)
ReactReply - SR
Dec 18, 2019Absolutely! Would love to have you riding my big, hard cock, Annie!
ReactReply - OZ
Dec 22, 2019You start by laying on the bed. Your finger gently stoking your clit with your other hand massaging a breast. Then we start in a 69 position, before you reverse cowgirl, occasionally bending forward so that I can finger your arse while riding my cock.
ReactReply - BE
Dec 27, 2019Love to have you lying on the bed with your legs uo over my shoulders.
ReactReply - GM
Jul 4, 2021Would love to see you laying on your back, legs spread, feet planted and you fingering your sweet hot pussy.
ReactReply

