RE:Naked hiking and erections

Your Erection looks great. I just wish that I could get that hard again. I am just a softy when I walk in the woods.

This post was edited

I too love taking hikes naked and getting an erection while doing so. Walking around with a boner knowing that I may get caught is just a turn on for me. Once I was all alone with my thought hiking in a state forest and I came across an young couple fucking. They were so into each other that they didnt realize I was there. I wanted to interrupt but thought the better of it and quietly continued on wanking away.

This post was edited
RE: Naked hiking and erections

You're not the only one that it happens to. I love taking naked hikes in the woods.

This post was edited

I hope you were able to enjoy yourself while watching that couple in the woods.

This post was edited

Love nude walks in the country and at the beach, go for long walks after hiding cloths, just take a small bag with a few things, often get very hard erections that last ages, wearing penis glans rings for extra weight and swing certinly helps to give such emense feelings, being erect out doors feels so good and natural, ........

This post was edited

I hike naked frequently. I love to be outdoors and uninhibited so I often get hard. On one occasion I came across some erotic pictures someone had left in the forest and that did the trick!

Anyone who dares say mature men aren't sexy as fuck needs to see your shots and be awed. WOW. Well done.

This post was edited

I used to go to a nearby nude beach and once I got there and stripped I would get a good strong erection, but after a short time my cock would become soft no matter who I saw are if I knew someone was checking me out. But it would get good and stiff again if someone touched it. I miss those times.

This post was edited

I walk naked almost everyday, and it still happens a lot to me

This post was edited

With a beautiful cock like yours you should get out and get hard and show it off. I also get hard when i feel the sun and breeze on me.

This post was edited

With a beautiful cock like yours you should get out and get hard and show it off. I also get hard when i feel the sun and breeze on me.

This post was edited