We’re moving to our new site — some features are paused
Browsing, signing up and upgrading still work. Messages, comments, friend requests, forums and uploads are paused for about 3 hours. See what’s paused
RE:Naked hiking and erections
I have never been on a nude hike, but would love to! A nude bike ride too! Ive been to Blacks Beach various times and I wish they would make the trail from the parking lot to the beach clothing optional. That would be awesome! I could just drive up, park, and then walk down the trail completely nude and leave my clothes in the car.
This post was edited
RE:Naked hiking and erections
Oh, I love going camping naked. Then going out hiking and having an erection in the pine trees and nature. Its easy to do and it feels amazing swinging back-and-forth. But eventually you have to stop and sit on a log and stroke for a while.
This post was edited



