RE:oh my

I hope you like

This post was edited

Oh damn honey I just love that. Look at all that sweet mans milk, mmmm wishing I had a taste. Thank you Bareswing and I hope you'll give me more, perhaps on one of my pictures.

This post was edited

I hope you like

I just love it, thank you so much.

This post was edited

I am going to be masturbating to you Nadine tonight and dreaming of you as I ejaculate. Your body is quite gorgeous and stimulates me very much. Lets meet in the chatroom at TS so that I can show you my love and passion to be inside you.

This post was edited

oh yes I do hope you stroke for me long and softly then faster and finally so fast as if you are pushing your big cock deeper in me, Love to see you cum on one of my pictures and post just for me.

This post was edited

Oh, we love you so much, sweet, sexy Nadine.....I would dearly love to take a long, deep lap of your delicious pussy after Andre deposits a virile creamy load of man milk deep in your cervix....tasting his massive frothy hippie load as I seal my mouth around your labia and suck the sperm from your vagina, feeling the warm jizz mixing with your moist pussy juices.....heaven!Lora

Oh damn Lora that sounds sooooo good. I do so love a set of lips working me feeling a tongue sliding over my lips and tickling my clit and then to feel the lips tighten and you suck oh damn that bring me off just about everytime. mmmmm please dear have Andre cover me with his milk and post so all can see.

This post was edited

Oh no, please I am not into pain. Not at all.

This post was edited

Hi Nadine. I am going to print that pic of you in the white thong to use use as masturbation material either tonight or tomorrow afternoon when I have time to fantasize about giving you cunnilingus as I jerk myself off in devotion to you, my Goddess. I will try to ejaculate onto the pic and then post my cum tribute to you here for you to see.

This post was edited

Hi Nadine. I am going to print that pic of you in the white thong to use use as masturbation material either tonight or tomorrow afternoon when I have time to fantasize about giving you cunnilingus as I jerk myself off in devotion to you, my Goddess. I will try to ejaculate onto the pic and then post my cum tribute to you here for you to see.

Oh sweet man that sounds so wonderful and I do hope you have an awesome orgasm using me and then let us all see your tribute.

This post was edited

Hey Nadine, I dont have another device or a printer so I cannot make a tribute for you at the moment, but in the meantime here is a photo that I took as I was jerking my long, 6 and a half inch cock to your sweet, round, juicy ass. I would love to cum all over it, as well as your pretty face, gorgeous tits, and inside your amazingly nice pussy. Hope you have the chance to rub yourself to my pic, it makes me super hard just thinking about that possibility. It would be a dream for you to suck me dry one day, and play around with my massive young cock. I surely wish the best for you, happy swinging!Xoxo-Chris

Hello Chris and thank you so. How wonderful it is to read your words and fantasy of you using my body putting your man's milk all over and inside me mmmmmmm. I do have to say that young cock of yours is especially handsome almost perfect all hard and oh so straight. I do have to wonder how it would taste as you first let me lick your precum off the tip then feel you tighten and release your milk deep into my mouth. Thanks again dear and yes I did and it did certainly feel good as I looked at you.

This post was edited