NA
nadine63

Discussion

oh my

Posted Aug 25, 2019

Replies88
NA
nadine63
nadine63Original Poster
Aug 25, 2019

Thank you so much for allowing me in. I do so enjoy the thoughts of others finding me sexually exciting, exciting enough to pull on their hard toys and cover me with love juice. I hope to hear from many here.

ReactReplySubscribe

Replies

  • MA
    Mambo1stp
    Aug 25, 2019

    I would be happy if I could join your group

    ReactReply
  • XY
    xyzzy77
    Aug 25, 2019

    Oh YES , I am enjoying your post, thoroughly! Lovely lady, and quite inspiring f a wank, excuse me while I enjoy your gift to the thread :)

    ReactReply
  • SH
    shytwo2
    Aug 26, 2019

    so good to see a mature woman showing her fantastic body , very hot

    ReactReply
  • NA
    nadine63
    nadine63Original Poster
    Aug 26, 2019

    Goody, it is always more fun with mutual masturbation. Hope you had a good wank with me.

    ReactReply
  • NA
    nadine63
    nadine63Original Poster
    Aug 26, 2019

    Yes please do, I so enjoy men finding me so exciting the want to pull their hard cock out and wank. Hope you do again and again and again.

    ReactReply
  • NA
    nadine63
    nadine63Original Poster
    Aug 26, 2019

    Thank you and I do hope you enjoyed.

    ReactReply
  • RO
    Ron_Seal69
    Aug 26, 2019

    You're a breath of fresh air on this site, Nadine. Keep it up and keep posting your fantastic photos and videos so we can keep wanking over your fantastically hot body!!!

    ReactReply
  • NA
    nadine63
    nadine63Original Poster
    Aug 26, 2019
    [quote]You're a breath of fresh air on this site, Nadine. Keep it up and keep posting your fantastic photos and videos so we can keep wanking over your fantastically hot body!!![/quote] Yes please I love it when men tell me they are wanking and orgasming for me. Please oh please again and again.
    ReactReply
  • NA
    nadine63
    nadine63Original Poster
    Aug 26, 2019
    [quote]I masturbated 3 times while viewing your profile pics and video. Hope to see more in the near future.[/quote] OMG that is so awesome three times I do hope it's 5 by the time you read this, please more.
    ReactReply
  • HA
    halfbreedbiker
    Aug 27, 2019

    Nadine- You are such a hot and lovely lady. You put gals half your age to shame- Truly second to none!! Always a pleasure to see your pics! Got off 2x viewing your vid- hope to see more of you. Can't wait to stroke and get off again on you

    ReactReply
  • NA
    nadine63
    nadine63Original Poster
    Aug 27, 2019
    [quote]Nadine- You are such a hot and lovely lady. You put gals half your age to shame- Truly second to none!! Always a pleasure to see your pics! Got off 2x viewing your vid- hope to see more of you. Can't wait to stroke and get off again on you[/quote] What a wonderful thing to hear and I do so hope you continue. I just so love knowing a man is out there looking or watching me and wanking to me, so hot, so erotic, so naughty and I love it. Thank you so much.
    ReactReply
  • RO
    Ron_Seal69
    Aug 27, 2019

    I hope you have more photos and videos ready to share with us, Nadine.....we can't get enough of you!!

    ReactReply
  • NA
    nadine63
    nadine63Original Poster
    Aug 27, 2019
    [quote]I hope you have more photos and videos ready to share with us, Nadine.....we can't get enough of you!![/quote] OMG that is sweet, thank you and I do hope you are taking good advantage of what I have up now.
    ReactReply
  • RO
    Ron_Seal69
    Aug 27, 2019
    [quote]OMG that is sweet, thank you and I do hope you are taking good advantage of what I have up now.[/quote] I certainly have!
    ReactReply
  • ST
    Stiffjim
    Aug 28, 2019

    love wanking over your hot body Nadine

    ReactReply
  • NA
    nadine63
    nadine63Original Poster
    Aug 28, 2019
    [quote]love wanking over your hot body Nadine[/quote] mmmmm tell me more and more and more as you continue to wank and wank and wank so want to hear.
    ReactReply
  • NA
    nadine63
    nadine63Original Poster
    Aug 28, 2019
    [quote]OMG that is sweet, thank you and I do hope you are taking good advantage of what I have up now. I certainly have![/quote] oh goody tell me which do you like best and what may I ask naughty things are you thinking as you do the wank?
    ReactReply
  • RO
    Ron_Seal69
    Aug 28, 2019
    [quote]OMG that is sweet, thank you and I do hope you are taking good advantage of what I have up now.I certainly have! oh goody tell me which do you like best and what may I ask naughty things are you thinking as you do the wank?[/quote] Watching you in the videos work and suck that cock and wishing it was me in your lovely mouth drives me over the edge!!
    ReactReply
  • NA
    nadine63
    nadine63Original Poster
    Aug 28, 2019
    [quote]OMG that is sweet, thank you and I do hope you are taking good advantage of what I have up now.I certainly have!oh goody tell me which do you like best and what may I ask naughty things are you thinking as you do the wank? Watching you in the videos work and suck that cock and wishing it was me in your lovely mouth drives me over the edge!![/quote] Oh yes Ron and I do hope you noticed not one drop was lost when he came, would you like that?
    ReactReply
  • RO
    Ron_Seal69
    Aug 28, 2019
    [quote]OMG that is sweet, thank you and I do hope you are taking good advantage of what I have up now.I certainly have!oh goody tell me which do you like best and what may I ask naughty things are you thinking as you do the wank?Watching you in the videos work and suck that cock and wishing it was me in your lovely mouth drives me over the edge!! Oh yes Ron and I do hope you noticed not one drop was lost when he came, would you like that?[/quote] Yes, I did notice that! You are definitely very skilled at giving blowjobs....lots of practice has obviously made perfect!!
    ReactReply
  • NA
    nadine63
    nadine63Original Poster
    Aug 30, 2019
    [quote]My goodness, you are a sexy, hot, beautiful woman! I was fucking my girl last night, and as my hard penis slurped as I pulled my glistening shaft from her stretched out labia and engorged clit, I started stroking my lubed up cock, wet from her hairy pussy,.....as my dick spasmed, she fondled my nuts and I thought of you as my balls clenched, and hot, sticky eruptions of sperm shot out of my mushroom tip and coated her ample titties with nut juice. I imagined that your lovely tits were receiving my creamy man load of milky cum.[/quote]

    oh my I can not imagine you thinking of me while inside your gf and then pumping shot after shot of you love juices out covering her and still thinking of me. I do find that extremely erotic to think that someone is deep inside a woman and is imagining it's me, then pulls out and creams her breasts with his warm cum. I do love being covered and the erotic to feel him rubbing his cum into my skin feeling his hands slickly run up and over my breast and hard nipples. He follows this wonderful massage with his hand with another using just his tongue and lips, feeling him lick my breast, suck my nipples and travel down and down licking the whole way until if finds heaven.
    ReactReply
  • XY
    xyzzy77
    Aug 30, 2019

    Oh my indeed!! Nadine, your last post, WOW! I would love to cover you tits with my cum and then gently rub it in. Paying special attention to your nipples, of course. Then continue with my tongue, starting with those awesome nipples and working my way down to spend some time with those yummy lips. I very much enjoyed your last picture, in fact you are the cause of this little mess.

    ReactReply
  • NA
    nadine63
    nadine63Original Poster
    Aug 31, 2019
    [quote]Oh my indeed!! Nadine, your last post, WOW! I would love to cover you tits with my cum and then gently rub it in. Paying special attention to your nipples, of course. Then continue with my tongue, starting with those awesome nipples and working my way down to spend some time with those yummy lips. I very much enjoyed your last picture, in fact you are the cause of this little mess.[/quote] OMG what an awesome picture and all of that just for me. It would be lovely to have watched you come to orgasm and then being a good naughty lady cleaning you up throughly with my mouth, lips and tongue.
    ReactReply
  • XY
    xyzzy77
    Sep 1, 2019

    Would enjoy that myself, followed by a deep sensual kiss !

    ReactReply