RE:oh my

thanks Nadine , always enjoy when you share your best, thanks my dear

This post was edited

Mmm , so glad I finally got my spunk back up and shot all over you again dear. Hope you enjoy.

Oh yes my man slide it right in then release deep inside, you are the best and I do so love each and everyone of your tributes.

WHO'S NEXT??????

This post was edited

This morning when I saw your video sucking cock Igot so hard thinking about gentely grabbing your head and fucking your mouth with my big cock making you gaggg until you told me to stop

This post was edited

If I was able to slowly walk in on this I would smile and say hello sexy get undressed with my pipe standing straight up and either watch if you wanted NOTHING as hot as seeing a women makeing herself cum or you can use my hard toy and rub your swollen clit and cum on meee

This post was edited

I am feeling a little left out so thought I'd drop in a new picture, hope you all like and will contemplate using it, covering it and posting after you have.

This post was edited

looking hot there mmmm so beautiful

This post was edited

Best one yet my dear. Lovely, sensual and Gorgeous

This post was edited
RE:oh my New Photo Feb17-20

Thank you, sweetheart Nadine. It would be so MMMMM! if I could ejaculate on your photos! My masturbation produces yum orgasms, and then my jizz slowly seeps out for hours from my swollen prostate. It was so awesome when my penis ravages my lover wives and friends' vaginas and flooded them with my sticky baby seed!

Sure miss those times!

This post was edited

oh Claude that is so nice I would so love to see your sweet cum all over my picture, the thought just excites me so much and thank you for the thoughts and I do hope you could make a picture for me.

This post was edited

Oh how late I am in producing another cum load to shoot all over our HOT Nadine63...She's waay up in pages here now in Wank', and eveybody seems to enjoy adding more cum to her face and fine big tits. I know I certainly am glad she came to this group to have fun. Got my load off last night and immediately worked up edits for posting up here today. Do hope to see more pics of hers attached here on discussions, in response to our latest jizz loads shot all over her as requested. Enjoy my spunk and my cock throbber again girl.

I always love to see your pictures they are always so hot and so erotic and oh my goodness I am always so covered in your sweet man's milk which I do love so much. I do hope others follow your lead and do enjoy wanking and covering me with their milk and then letting the world see. Thank you AAC and I want to thank all others that will soon cover me too.

oh the title of this picture is mmm you look so interesting.

This post was edited