RE:oh my

My goodness, you are a sexy, hot, beautiful woman! I was fucking my girl last night, and as my hard penis slurped as I pulled my glistening shaft from her stretched out labia and engorged clit, I started stroking my lubed up cock, wet from her hairy pussy,.....as my dick spasmed, she fondled my nuts and I thought of you as my balls clenched, and hot, sticky eruptions of sperm shot out of my mushroom tip and coated her ample titties with nut juice. I imagined that your lovely tits were receiving my creamy man load of milky cum.

oh my I can not imagine you thinking of me while inside your gf and then pumping shot after shot of you love juices out covering her and still thinking of me. I do find that extremely erotic to think that someone is deep inside a woman and is imagining it's me, then pulls out and creams her breasts with his warm cum. I do love being covered and the erotic to feel him rubbing his cum into my skin feeling his hands slickly run up and over my breast and hard nipples. He follows this wonderful massage with his hand with another using just his tongue and lips, feeling him lick my breast, suck my nipples and travel down and down licking the whole way until if finds heaven.

This post was edited

Oh my indeed!! Nadine, your last post, WOW! I would love to cover you tits with my cum and then gently rub it in. Paying special attention to your nipples, of course. Then continue with my tongue, starting with those awesome nipples and working my way down to spend some time with those yummy lips. I very much enjoyed your last picture, in fact you are the cause of this little mess.

This post was edited

Oh my indeed!! Nadine, your last post, WOW! I would love to cover you tits with my cum and then gently rub it in. Paying special attention to your nipples, of course. Then continue with my tongue, starting with those awesome nipples and working my way down to spend some time with those yummy lips. I very much enjoyed your last picture, in fact you are the cause of this little mess.

OMG what an awesome picture and all of that just for me. It would be lovely to have watched you come to orgasm and then being a good naughty lady cleaning you up throughly with my mouth, lips and tongue.

This post was edited

Would enjoy that myself, followed by a deep sensual kiss !

This post was edited

Would enjoy that myself, followed by a deep sensual kiss !

Oh yes I do so love sharing the goodies I find and lick up. But then again I do so love being licked clean after a good session and tasting our mixed love juices. I do hope the thought of slowly licking me cleaning and then sharing with me has you wanking.

This post was edited

Hope you like my tribute

This post was edited

Hope you like my tribute

OMG mmmmmm so hot, I just love it. mmmmmm a man that likes me enough to show it, so hot, so erotic, Im going to look at this, think about it and yes play...............

This post was edited

seeing you play withyour pussy is fucking hot i have to say its a very delicious pussy indeed

This post was edited

seeing you play withyour pussy is fucking hot i have to say its a very delicious pussy indeed

This post was edited

Thank you very much and I do so hope that your follow your name and grace my picture with your greatness. Here's a picture perhaps you would like to use.

This post was edited