Mooning me or teasing my load out .. with different positions and views.. very hot. And I get really hot with undies n pants at a guys ankles legs open.. anyone else enjoy that??
Replies
- GA
Aug 10, 2019when I go into the woods i'm usually hiking nude so no clothes around my ankles but enjoying mooning and bating
ReactReply - LF
Oct 19, 2019I LOVE TO HIKE IN THE WOODS NUDE AND REALLY ENJOY MASTURBATING WHILE BEING WATCHED
ReactReply - GR
Oct 19, 2019Absolutely, getting horny in the woods while walking nude is a wonderful feeling.
ReactReply - MEMemberNov 23, 2019
I love to masturbate out in the woods while nude. It is nearly a spiritual experience honestly. I can't explain it but love it and have been doing it occasionally since my adolescence.
ReactReply - NA
Dec 1, 2019I love having a wank in the woods. I normally drive naked to them and get out holding my shorts.
ReactReply - BIDec 1, 2019
I would love to find guys jacking in the woods or cars. I would offer my face and mouth to receive the cum shots! Yummy!
ReactReply - PR
Dec 1, 2019Ive seen guys getting head in their cars, nude, sucking dick through the open door, fucking, laying on the car seat legs up and the other man standing outside pounding away
Ive also seen nude men in the woods beating off, pissing, guys in jock straps with jeans around their ankles bent over and receiving a big dick, being sucked or just part of a big circle jerk
Love watching - love participating
ReactReply - NI
Dec 2, 2019Profind, thanks for the report, I've seen it all too. Nice to have the reminder, getting a little chub here. Not enough of that these days :-).
ReactReply - NA
Apr 8, 2020Me and my husband when we were first together, used to hit a local cruising area late a night usually after a few cocktails at a bar. The first time we did this together, knowing I was a nudist and a bit of an exhibitionist my partner encouraged me to get naked on the drive down to the cruising area. After we parked the car he dared me to stand up through the sunroof and he would suck me off, which I did no problem. Had a few guys come around and watch. Then we got out of the car, me still naked, hard and horny, and cruised the bushes. We found two guys playing in a secluded area, so we joined them, me on my knees immediately sucking them both off while my partner watched. Then he got on his knees and rimmed the two guys, he loves rimming ass and is very good at it. After a while of this the two lads decided to move on. There was a fallen tree in the area we were at and my partner told me to bend over it and he threw a really good hard fucking into me and then sprayed his cum all over my face. We walked back to our car and I left his cum on my face till we got home. Its amazing what a couple of vodka shots does to me Lol. We havent done this together in a few years but once this covid thing passes we are going to start doing this again more often. I also do a lot of naked hikes in the woods around our home by myself and usually end up masturbating and squirting a nice load. Being outside in nature just does that to me. I can not contain the urge to strip nude and jack off. Have yet to be seen or caught on these adventures, however I keep hoping...Lol.
ReactReply - HR
Apr 8, 2020I love taking a walk in the woods and finding a guy with his cock in his hand... I can't stop watching... And joining in the bate... Love to touch his cock, if he will let me... Love to take it in my hands and stroke it... Suck on his balls, his ass, his pits, his cock... Whatever he will let me do... I want to see him cum... Or, better yet, have him cum on me... I want to mix my load with his... Forest bating is my second favorite thing... My first, is bating in a public mens room... At the urinals, or in a stall... Love to stroke my cock for a stranger... And, hopefully, he will join me... Our hands on each other's hard cocks... Risking being caught, mid-bate by another stranger... Hopefully, he will join in, and then we all cum together... Preferably on me... Public sex and masturbation is the hottest thing I know.
ReactReply - MA
Jul 23, 2020Where do you all find "all" these people in the woods. I guarantee I could be out in the woods and probably see no one, let along someone naked and jacking!
ReactReply - JO
Aug 10, 2020I doo love openly jerking . Its such a thrill. I do it in my car usually but Im not stranger to hiking trails .
ReactReply

