I'm going to be uploading some pics of my own here shortly...feel free to look, comment, ask q's or simply just have a look cos they're there :)
Replies
- BA
bareinozOriginal PosterAug 13, 2012Awesome :)
Such cool colours too...what type of back does the pale blue one have ('T' back, V etc)?
Also thanks to tony for his pics too...if only the beaches in Australia were like that! :)ReactReply - BA
bareinozOriginal PosterAug 13, 2012A few more pics uploaded as promised..
As you can probably tell, I like em tiny lol
;)
Keep em coming peeps!ReactReply - BA
bareinozOriginal PosterAug 13, 2012[quote][quote]Awesome :)
Such cool colours too...what type of back does the pale blue one have ('T' back, V etc)?
Also thanks to tony for his pics too...if only the beaches in Australia were like that! :)[/quote]A very brief V-back. I'll try to upload some more.
[/quote]
Just shows that we all have different tastes :)
Pretty much all of mine are T back...just looks/feels better for me personallyReactReply - SI
Dec 7, 2017Silk thongs are best IHO, they are smooth and keep my package from flopping and sticking to my legs.
ReactReply - JO
Dec 18, 2017[quote]Sometimes it's nice in and out. Do you like these[/quote]
Some of mine which have in/out issues.ReactReply - MEMemberMar 9, 2018
Lets see if I can get my pics loaded
ReactReply - MEMemberMar 15, 2018
Some more pics
ReactReply - NA
Nov 13, 2019This is what I wear to work. Unfortunately, I have to put clothes on over it!
ReactReply - JO
Mar 10, 2020A few pictures of my black transparent g-string on public clothed beaches. On any other beach I would be naked (and sometimes on these beaches).
ReactReply - SU
May 3, 2022I've never worn this one out, partly because it's so bold, partly because I couldn't fill the sack perfectly and it deserves to look filled.
It can be done, it just takes 2" depth of cock rings to bring everything out enough.
ReactReply - HA
Aug 26, 2022Its was thong Thursday yesterday. Wheres everyones spirit?! Come on thongers. Show off
ReactReply - JO
Aug 26, 2022No proper new photos but I did publish a [url][link]https://www.trueswingers.com/link/f6c9f3aa7c8c5c97/aHR0cHM6Ly92aW1lby5jb20vNzQxOTE0NTYy[/link]this new video[/url] on Thursday which includes my new g-strings.ReactReply - JO
Sep 2, 2022I will be on Chaturbate.com on Sunday morning UK time which has a full screen option although you have to leave it to type or see comments.
I intend to have the transparent strings to show and I may try them on in the shower if I can get to switch to a remote camera during the session.ReactReply - JO
Sep 27, 2022[quote]I will be on Chaturbate.com on Sunday morning UK time which has a full screen option although you have to leave it to type or see comments. I intend to have the transparent strings to show and I may try them on in the shower if I can get to switch to a remote camera during the session.[/quote] I failed to make it owing to computer problems. However I will be on again as soon as i get them properly sorted.ReactReply

