NU

Discussion

great sight today

Posted Aug 8, 2012

Replies7
NU
nudistphotodudeOriginal Poster
Aug 8, 2012
today i went to the beach, a normal beach not a nude beach.  when i was leaving i walked passed a car and there was  guy standing there the car door was open  and his woman was sitting in the car seat sucking his cock.

great sight.

steve
ReactReplySubscribe

Replies

  • PR
    PriapusNudist
    Aug 8, 2012

    Awesome. Too bad you couldn't snap a photo. I always give a big thumbs up to guys I see getting road head...or any public sex, even though those sightings are not as common as one would hope for.

    ReactReply
  • ME
    Member
    Aug 9, 2012

    @PriapusNudist: I agree with you what you say and suggest above.

    ReactReply
  • ME
    Member
    Aug 9, 2012
    [quote]Awesome. Too bad you couldn't snap a photo. I always give a big thumbs up to guys I see getting road head...or any public sex, even though those sightings are not as common as one would hope for.[/quote]Sad it isn't common, but wonder if there are more that want to try, but don't.  Big support for those who do!  You make it thumbs up for all of us!
    ReactReply
  • TO
    tonybooth
    Oct 24, 2012
    [quote]The more public sex, the more it will become accepted. And nobody really minds do they?
    [/quote]



    hmm trouble they can close down legitimate nude beaches but hey I do love it and there is normally a out of sight place to play.



    Miss Catherine I bet you give superb outdoor BJ's love to wank watching you suck Mike while Judy fingers herself.
    ReactReply
  • GA
    Nov 16, 2012
    [quote]today i went to the beach, a normal beach not a nude beach.  when i was leaving i walked passed a car and there was  guy standing there the car door was open  and his woman was sitting in the car seat sucking his cock.

    great sight.

    steve
    [/quote]



    I know I'd have enjoyed watching, might have ended up stroking myself.
    ReactReply
  • LU
    lundboytoopa
    Jan 24, 2013
    [quote]Love it! I have given a few impromptu BJ's and I know we've been seen. Never bothered me. Enjoy the audience! As long as it isn't the authorities![/quote]Giving BJs in public should be norm..No harm in it..
    It is a lot of fun :) <3
    ReactReply
  • RO
    rooster40
    Apr 12, 2013
    [quote]I love public forplay[/quote]so do i wendy lets give it a try
    ReactReply