OU

Discussion

To rim clean or unclean ? discuss

Posted Feb 21, 2019

Replies39
OU
outdoorloverOriginal Poster
Feb 21, 2019

what do you prefer , clean or unclean ass holes to eat ?

ReactReplySubscribe

Replies

  • NU
    nudedudeinknox
    Feb 22, 2019

    Speaking for myself, ripe and/or dirty holes are my preference!

    ReactReply
  • NU
    nudenwv
    Feb 23, 2019

    I like to be as clean as I can be for my top. Quick douche and shower usually start the session.

    ReactReply
  • NU
    nudenwv
    Feb 23, 2019

    I like to be as clean as I can be for my top. Quick douche and shower usually start the session.

    ReactReply
  • NU
    nudepicses64
    Feb 23, 2019

    I like to be clean as well however if the person doesnt mind it dirty I will leave it for them to enjoy.

    ReactReply
  • CH
    CHSnudist
    Feb 23, 2019

    I am very hygienic. Dont want anyone eatting me out unless i am well washed and douched.

    Same foes, if i am rimming. Plus, since i know i am clean, i will ATM a guy who has been drilling me.

    ReactReply
  • DR
    drawsnude
    Feb 25, 2019

    love it natural ripe or dirty.. more flavor to enjoy

    ReactReply
  • DR
    drawsnude
    Feb 25, 2019

    so with you on that.... ripe and dirty is perfect. with him squatting on my face.

    ReactReply
  • NU
    Nudist14
    Feb 27, 2019

    I like to rim and eat a tight clean hole!!

    ReactReply
  • AB
    AbbyGuy69
    Apr 1, 2019

    I love to rim a super clean, douched and shaved hole.

    ReactReply
  • NU
    Nudist14
    Apr 15, 2019

    I enjoy eating a clean hole ..!!!

    ReactReply
  • NU
    Nudist14
    Apr 15, 2019

    I enjoy eating a clean hole ..!!!

    ReactReply
  • NU
    nudetony69
    Apr 16, 2019

    like it clean, but love some hot sweat to lick up!

    ReactReply
  • SU
    sunnyswing
    Apr 16, 2019

    Clean and hairless is my favourite. I'll worship one with my tongue for hours.

    ReactReply
  • GA
    gaypoznudist
    Jun 24, 2019

    I don't like shit but a sweaty hole is great

    ReactReply
  • ME
    Member
    Aug 3, 2019

    I dont mind either way but Mark prefer it clean!

    ReactReply
  • LO
    Lonewolf5745755291
    Jun 24, 2020

    Clean and sweaty with sex sweat is how I like it. Pussy or semen dripping across the pucker is added pleasure. I love to rim before and after fucking it's like two different assholes.

    ReactReply
  • AL
    alicee
    Nov 16, 2020

    I prefer to be clean and soft for others. But i like it natural or dirty to rim.

    ReactReply
  • NU
    nudedudeinknox
    Nov 16, 2020

    Absolutely! I totally agree. Ripe and/or dirty is my preference. No shower. No wiping. Come as you are!! It's great to see another ass rimmer who enjoys rimming ripe holes!!

    ReactReply
  • FU
    furryfrotmco
    Nov 16, 2020

    I LOVE rimming but it must be clean!!!! Sweaty is fine and hairy is a plus!

    ReactReply
  • SU
    Nov 18, 2020
    [quote]so with you on that.... ripe and dirty is perfect. with him squatting on my face.[/quote] I agree with this - dirty is perfect
    ReactReply
  • NU
    Nudist14
    Nov 19, 2020

    I love to eat and lick a clean tight hole!!

    ReactReply
  • MA
    manrimmer
    Nov 28, 2020

    Of course, what's the point of rimming if you're not going to get the taste of a man's hole, meaning some of his scat. I think all rimmers want that but many are afraid to admit it. I like it and if I like a man's taste I will definitely go back for more.

    ReactReply
  • NU
    nudedudeinknox
    Nov 29, 2020

    I totally agree! Love a nice ripe hole!!

    ReactReply
  • TA
    Talond
    Dec 2, 2020

    I like a clean hole with just natural man taste, sweat, etc. Not shit for me.

    ReactReply