KO
koska_16

Discussion

Looking for a great swingers resort

Posted Feb 2, 2019

Replies4
KO
koska_16
koska_16Original Poster
Feb 2, 2019

Plan to do vacations in late spring or maybe early summer so I am looking for great resorts with clothing optional or better all nude required. Prefered are places with high public sexual activity. Would be great not only to have couples but m/f singles too there.
Are there any ideas and experiences you can share?

ReactReplySubscribe

Replies

  • ME
    Member
    May 24, 2019

    Hi Koska,
    when you find some good resorts, please let me know.
    Nackte Grusen aus Belgien

    ReactReply
  • SW
    swmnkdinthervr
    Nov 17, 2019

    Hedonism II, we honeymooned there and go back nearly every year! We go back at the same time (belong to a group, it's free with incentives) so we know everyone there! "Welcome home" is how we're greeted!!!

    ReactReply
  • HU
    Humphrey
    Nov 21, 2019

    I'm determined to make it to Cap d'Adge. I'd like to communicate with folks who have been there
    photos of me on TrueNudists as "Humpfrey" also = Nudistfriends as "Zileon"

    ReactReply
  • GA
    gayplace
    Oct 13, 2021

    Love your post and looking for just the same

    ReactReply